Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:shaky: smiley

vicman

Originally posted by kken

I am at my desk, debating if I want to get an Asian Boy haircut #1, #2, or #3 tomorrow evening...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I only know two Asian Boy haircuts:

#1) Shaved with the number 1 or 2 guard on the sides, short on the top

#2) Long all around, highlighted

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I only know two Asian Boy haircuts:

#1) Shaved with the number 1 or 2 guard on the sides, short on the top

#2) Long all around, highlighted

#3 Close cropped on sides and back faded up with medium length hair on top that can be left natural or gelled up.

Originally posted by vicman

you guys need to talk about getting more asian chicks on the board not talking about your friggin' hair. :rainbow:

btw...anyone know when scratch is coming back?

The Democratic Republic of Kken is now open for trade discussions with the United States of Vic. We have a surplus of asian chicks, you have a surplus of white women.

Now let us negotiate a trade balance settlement that will make both parties happy!

Originally posted by kken

The Democratic Republic of Kken is now open for trade discussions with the United States of Vic. We have a surplus of asian chicks, you have a surplus of white women.

Now let us negotiate a trade balance settlement that will make both parties happy!

please, the United States of Vic does not have a surplus of any type of women :laugh: :laugh:

you guys need to talk about getting more asian chicks on the board not talking about your friggin' hair. :rainbow:

Well, I don't know what you're gonna do with 'em. Asian chicks don't like tacos. tongue.gif

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah, United States of Vic is fucking Third World. You'd have better luck getting a loaf of bread from Ethiopia.

The United States of Vic is extremely heavily in debt to other nations for a constant stream of unauthorized female-borrowing obligations.

hey, i just want to encourage the exchange of ideas, culture and knowledge among people in this planet. its all about PLUR. i'm not big on kimchee myself, but maybe kimchee with tacos or a kimchee taco will taste pretty darn good.

end of this month, beginning of June.

hey, i just want to encourage the exchange of ideas, culture and knowledge among people in this planet. its all about PLUR. i'm not big on kimchee myself, but maybe kimchee with tacos or a kimchee taco will taste pretty darn good.

Kimchee and tacos don't mix. What good is a lazy dry cleaner anyways?? tongue.gif