Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr moderator MIndfag

Originally posted by wakeup

lbahhahahhahaha i see people out from here all the time obvioulsy ur clueless to how many im friends with or have mutual friends with. next try :laugh: :laugh:

They must flock to ur charming personality. :finger:

Originally posted by mindfaqd

the only fools that fuck with me are u idiots and since u have no credibility anyway I think I'll continue to stick around :laugh:

and i why do u get fucked with cause ur a fucking whining little leach, just like u whined tonight. i think ur the one who needs to grow and take ur tampon out

hobby :laugh: :laugh: mindfag has a hobby posting on a messageboard with the power to move threads as a moderator :laugh: see mindfag lucky for me i get PAID to spin, get paid to do other work in the industry and not only do i buy vinyl but i get a nice load of shit free once or twice a week. so enjoy ur little hobby on the internet u clown

ur the man. :laugh: who pays u? the Goldstiens at their sons batmitzvah?

Post anything significant ever that doesn't have to put someone else down so u can feel better about urself. I don't think I run anything. The title is moderator not dictator but it does give the chance to fuck with idiots like u. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You fckin with me ? lol good one, im preety sure me and Wakeup are laughing our asses off at you to clowns. Like i said im done with you and the other tool.

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You fckin with me ? lol good one, im preety sure me and Wakeup are laughing our asses off at you to clowns. Like i said im done with you and the other tool.

ur pretty sure ur laughing? u don't even know? :laugh:

ur pretty sure ur laughing? u don't even know? :laugh:

If you are laughing you really must be a "Psycho" u fcking clown now shut the fuk up....

Thanks

btw Happy Easter you fckin snatch i knew i forgot someone....

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

If you are laughing you really must be a "Psycho" u fcking clown now shut the fuk up....

Thanks

btw Happy Easter you fckin snatch i knew i forgot someone....

and u don't have a gender? is it that small u don't know. Do u mark applications w/ ambiguous under sex?

and Happy Mothers day to u, fucker.

and u don't have a gender? is it that small u don't know. Do u mark applications w/ ambiguous under sex?

and Happy Mothers day to u, fucker.

wow u and dave the waves dickrider are some funny guys

again like I said..........a laugh a minute. :rolleyes:

i with many others have been laughin at u for a long time on here, the icing ont he cake was u becominn a moderator which i so wish i made that thread goin back nominatin u :laugh:

i with many others have been laughin at u for a long time on here, the icing ont he cake was u becominn a moderator which i so wish i made that thread goin back nominatin u :laugh:

I know it must have given u pleasure me getting nominated seeing as ur knowledge of music is so vast and ur people skills are so finely tuned. Its just a message board. Moderator or not, I can still see that ur a clown. :goofy:

mindfag all kididin aside was there any reason to move the top vocal thread. i think u do it jsut to try to make urself feel useful and happy u can control something. cause 1 there wasnt any drama and 2 u contribute ZERO to the music section, so maybe if you actually did something besides every couple of nights comin on here goin " oh this is moved to DRAMA" maybe u wouldnt feel that some people " fuck with u". right away all u people bitch and moan when someone says a track sucks or blows, which hate to break to u most of the those tracks do.

mindfag all kididin aside was there any reason to move the top vocal thread. i think u do it jsut to try to make urself feel useful and happy u can control something. cause 1 there wasnt any drama and 2 u contribute ZERO to the music section, so maybe if you actually did something besides every couple of nights comin on here goin " oh this is moved to DRAMA" maybe u wouldnt feel that some people " fuck with u". right away all u people bitch and moan when someone says a track sucks or blows, which hate to break to u most of the those tracks do.

ok then lets be serious......if u guys stop arguing about who likes which track, I wouldn't move the thread. Nobody wants to see u guys brawl about ur personal tastes. If u can't be constructive or at least add something more to the thread than ur overinflated oppinion then leave it alone. U guys can personal message each other and call names all nite if u want but keep w/ the theme of the thread if ur gonna bother to post on a topic. OK U say I don't contribute but what do u contribute? Post a topic of ur own or just answer to the topic of the thread. I agree that most traxx out there blow and don't like most of the traxx posted but I don't bash on those people cuz they have the right to their tastes as u do urs.

ok then lets be serious......if u guys stop arguing about who likes which track, I wouldn't move the thread. Nobody wants to see u guys brawl about ur personal tastes. If u can't be constructive or at least add something more to the thread than ur overinflated oppinion then leave it alone. U guys can personal message each other and call names all nite if u want but keep w/ the theme of the thread if ur gonna bother to post on a topic. OK U say I don't contribute but what do u contribute? Post a topic of ur own or just answer to the topic of the thread. I agree that most traxx out there blow and don't like most of the traxx posted but I don't bash on those people cuz they have the right to their tastes as u do urs.

so basically its not ok to say "such and such blows" but its ok for some clown to say "yea satisfaction or lets get ill track of the summer" which we did see and were all very wrong lol. they are both the same thing people giving their opinions which is exactly what this board as well as the country are about which sounds stupid but its tru.

also not for nothing i gave up posting lists a while back on here, im not a moderator u guys are somewhat asked to stir up topics and discussions, which u dont do. i personally dont care either way but maybe instead of also always being negative like u say i am and tech u shouldnt jump the gun moving shit to the drama knowing ur just gonna start more shit.

so basically its not ok to say "such and such blows" but its ok for some clown to say "yea satisfaction or lets get ill track of the summer" which we did see and were all very wrong lol. they are both the same thing people giving their opinions which is exactly what this board as well as the country are about which sounds stupid but its tru.

also not for nothing i gave up posting lists a while back on here, im not a moderator u guys are somewhat asked to stir up topics and discussions, which u dont do. i personally dont care either way but maybe instead of also always being negative like u say i am and tech u shouldnt jump the gun moving shit to the drama knowing ur just gonna start more shit.

no its fine to say what u want but contribute ur own submission to the thread and then comment on others submissions. Otherwise ur just a lurker.

I don't really care about starting more shit. Stuff like arguments belong here and will continue to make their way to this board instead of music.

no its fine to say what u want but contribute ur own submission to the thread and then comment on others submissions. Otherwise ur just a lurker.

I don't really care about starting more shit. Stuff like arguments belong here and will continue to make their way to this board instead of music.

ok so basically u jsut said people cant have their opinions unless they submit something 1st :laugh: :laugh: :blown: sorry i even tried to be civil with u

ok so basically u jsut said people cant have their opinions unless they submit something 1st :laugh: :laugh: :blown: sorry i even tried to be civil with u

no I said for u to contribute something instead of just bash other people for contributing. Express ur own oppinion instead of beating down the people that do. Don't twist what I said.

no I said for u to contribute something instead of just bash other people for contributing. Express ur own oppinion instead of beating down the people that do. Don't twist what I said.

its a lost cause but still me sayin a track blows is voicing an opinion, people shouldnt take it to heart cause i sure as shit dont and can careless if someone likes a track i like or vice versa. oh well im done with this