Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss Last Night...

Manny's Birthday was definitely nuts!!! I am paying for it today bigtime. Good seeing Hype, Hunnie818, Erica127(Good To Meet You), Danfury, Bonsolid, Scarletpromos, Mikeynine999, Roque1, DJMikeBugout, Ccinone, Sexyinthecity, Milleniapro, Stigeleiro, Vsoto212, Jerry X, Velvetrope, Blacklarry, DJQwest, and of course Binoys. Happy Birthday Manny!!!

oh man dude, it is like 8am and i still feel drunk. lol. to many shots bro. what the fuck. i tell all u gusy to keep me sobre but look what happens. lol. i go downstairs and phil and andrew just reload me. haha then to bar 6. uh oh..... uh oh ......uh oh. shit man i have a test in 3 hours. gotta study. haha. can't wait for the weekend.

Z

sick sick sick sick sick Night at Abyss. started off abit slow for me but after a few drinks and a nice 20 year old chic later, i was good to go. K-lo droppin bombs like Hiroshemia. thanks to Binoy for the tix and thanks to everyone else who bought me a B-day drink. I did feel naked witout the shades :cool: ... but oh well, happy b-day to MANNY

round 3 is SUNDAY @ DJAIS:D

Joe my dear..thanx for the hook-up.. i actually made it there before 11 for once... but obviously you know that

abyss was off the hook! I love it there.. :party:

thanx asuave for taking care of me as always ;)

Happy Berfday Manny ya maniac!!! :bday:

and erica127.. you rock girl!! :rock: your my new sidekick mama!!! mwahhhhhhh! :kiss2::beer:

Nice to finally meet you velevetrope :D

great to see everyone..

and to Mr. Fury... chalk up one for hype... you owe him one

ya LUSH! :drunk:

Eventhough me and Asuave were downstairs i want to thank everyone for coming downstairs for a drink and hanging for a little Jarmenio thanks for all the napkins all over our bar i think you are the first person to do that in the vibe lounge. Of course big Happy b-day to Mannny. Good to see everyone in on Weds nights again, this is just the beginning to a great summer

Originally posted by ag55

Eventhough me and Asuave were downstairs i want to thank everyone for coming downstairs for a drink and hanging for a little Jarmenio thanks for all the napkins all over our bar i think you are the first person to do that in the vibe lounge. Of course big Happy b-day to Mannny. Good to see everyone in on Weds nights again, this is just the beginning to a great summer

WHY in GODs name were you two downstairs??? EASY WITH YOUR GHETTO SELVES.:D

Originally posted by ag55

Tempts Ghetto Style!!!

Even though I feel like a crumpled up dollar bill right now, It was well worth it. Definitely a good time, first time Abyss felt like "Abyss" in a long time. Good to see the usual Pimps and Hoes.

Mikey999999999 - nice to meet you kid. Were you the one that used to talk to Joella?

Erica - pleasure to meet you too.

Teo, Kirk, manny (for 2 records), Quest all did good jobs..

Manny's Speech was pretty funny, I think he named every single person that was at abyss lol...

Once again thanks to Joe "Jar"maniac ;) u da mak...

Hunnie and Hype i owe u guys bigtime...

S'latron

Originally posted by jarmenio

Manny's Birthday was definitely nuts!!! I am paying for it today bigtime. Good seeing Hype, Hunnie818, Erica127(Good To Meet You), Danfury, Bonsolid, Scarletpromos, Mikeynine999, Roque1, DJMikeBugout, Ccinone, Sexyinthecity, Milleniapro, Stigeleiro, Vsoto212, Jerry X, Velvetrope, Blacklarry, DJQwest, and of course Binoys. Happy Birthday Manny!!!

Last night was definitly good times, FLASHBACKS when we all promoted Abyss on Wed. hmmmmm, Sexyinthecity doing the list Alen Ash, Jerry X, Tony B, J Armenio, myself, ect....sure was good to see everyone there..

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Last night was definitly good times, FLASHBACKS when we all promoted Abyss on Wed. hmmmmm, Sexyinthecity doing the list Alen Ash, Jerry X, Tony B, J Armenio, myself, ect....sure was good to see everyone there..

Victor Soto

It felt that way right?? :laugh: ...how time flies...

Originally posted by danfury

Even though I feel like a crumpled up dollar bill right now, It was well worth it. Definitely a good time, first time Abyss felt like "Abyss" in a long time. Good to see the usual Pimps and Hoes.

Mikey999999999 - nice to meet you kid. Were you the one that used to talk to Joella?

Manny's Speech was pretty funny, I think he named every single person that was at abyss lol...

Hunnie and Hype i owe u guys bigtime... yes man i used to talk to her u know her kid

S'latron

Originally posted by danfury

Hunnie and Hype i owe u guys bigtime... yes man i used to talk to her u know her kid

S'latron

yeah man i used to talk to her u know her kid

Definitely an AWESOME NIGHT.....Right after manny gave his speech the Greek song they dropped....i dont know how everyone else like it but i thought it was GREAT....(i guess being greek makes me think that and bein drunk) :D had an awesome beat to it :D Glad to see summer is here and wednesdays will be like that and more packed every WED!!!! :D