Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my man is on steroids!!!!

jy04

and it is really gettin to his head, he used to be a nice kid, but recently he has been getting really angry,

HOW shoudle I handle this, i dont want him to do anything stupid, especially MDW, he plans on going down the shore and trying to act tough, how should i handle this

Originally posted by jy04

and it is really gettin to his head, he used to be a nice kid, but recently he has been getting really angry,

HOW shoudle I handle this, i dont want him to do anything stupid, especially MDW, he plans on going down the shore and trying to act tough, how should i handle this

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You have got to be kidding me.

Steroids have nothing, i repeat nothing to do with your boyfriends attitude.

100's and 100's of studies have been done which indicate that while a male may be more protective/aggressive when confronted it in no way affects them other wise. (meaning roid rage is bullshit - unless of course he is using extremely heavy androgens such as halo or cheque drops which do specifically that, which i doubt he is)

If your boyfriend is acting different it is probably b/c he is used to his head getting flushed down the toilet by the big boys and now that he is feeling a little pumped - he thinks he should return the favor.

Tell you boyfriend to grow up. Better yet - I believe you need to trade up for a real man.

Btw - 16 year old boys do not need to be juicing. (I only assume that is his age due to the way he is acting - if he is older I am sorry - not for what i said but for you)

Nautica

I just can't let this one go.

Let me make a guess about your boy friend.

Hieght 5-5" to 5-6"

Weight 135 to 155

Nothing wrong with being this size, my brother is this size and is the greatest person in the world. But sometimes men of this size have a complex and when they get on juice they become stupid.

Nautica

actually he is 6'2 about 185, and i think your right i think this whole roid thing is getting to his head, i just feel bad b/c he has been acting so differently lately, i guess im just blaming the steroids b/c i want him to stop, thank you though for the info,

actually he is 6'2 about 185, and i think your right i think this whole roid thing is getting to his head, i just feel bad b/c he has been acting so differently lately, i guess im just blaming the steroids b/c i want him to stop, thank you though for the info,

Well, if you would have told the whole truth then i would not have said that.

So, what you are actually saying is that you want him to act they way so he will stop:confused:

Why exactly do you want him to stop??? Does he know what he is doing? Is he being safe about it or is he being stupid.

If you consider this one of his flaws - then what are yours??? Do you drink? Smoke? Eat too much?

Nautica

Using roids is like using any other drug in my opinion, a personal choice of the risks versus rewards.

But also in my opinion, the testosterones make people more edgy, especially when used at high doses.

Roid Rage.... no, more like just a slight increase in agressiveness.

could it be a result of the increase in libido and not directly linked? Maybe, but the results are the same, people with less patience and a higher asshole quotent.

of course I am speaking in general and everyone is different, and I am speaking about only the people I know who have juiced.

Hahaha....................he's fucked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...