Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MDW- what you'll to get in

What to expect at the door of the clubs I run. ( Surf Club, Tempts, XS)

You will need an orignal Driver License, and a suitable form of back-up (not your ATM or credit card)

acceptable backup w/ drivers license:

Valid Passport w/ current picture- no photo copies

County I.D

military I.D.

work ID w/pic

school ID w/pic

Birth certificate only when with an orignal DL

Soc. Card only when with an orignal DL

No Drivers License head to DMV and get an I.D. only form them and then make sure you have as miuch of thae other shit listed above!!

YOUR EXCUSES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, YOU"VE BEEN TOLD AND HAVE AMPLE TIME TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS.

Guest saleen351

the whole dup thing is just gay... The state should fix this... Only NJ has their system still like the 1950's.. Florida and NC has credit card types... and your pic stays on file...

Originally posted by saleen351

the whole dup thing is just gay... The state should fix this... Only NJ has their system still like the 1950's.. Florida and NC has credit card types... and your pic stays on file...

Actually NJ has a new system coming soon, I think July it starts. I read an article in the paper and it sounds like the systems you've stated above.

i always have problems with my id... because i don't look like my pic anymore... and they won't just change the pic.. even the dmv says they can't be 100% sure its me... its so funny cause when i was underage i have the worst i d ever.. and had no problems.. now i am 24 and have the worst problems with it!

Originally posted by saleen351

i agree totally. I mean there honestly are people who have to get legitimate dupes. (like me)

McGreevey announced today that Digimarc Corporation of Tualatin, Ore., has been chosen to implement the Digitized Driver License (DDL) system in the 45 motor vehicle agencies throughout the state within 90 days. Digimarc will begin installing the DDL system in the agencies this July. The entire DDL project will cost $4.5 million over three years.

DMV will create “express lanes†in the agencies just to issue DDLs to customers who complete the “pre-processing†of their renewals via the motor vehicle web site. Customers will receive a confirmation number once they verify personal information, such as their names and addresses, and pay for their new licenses online.

The chronic problems of identity theft and document fraud have been exacerbated over the years in part by the relative ease of counterfeiting New Jersey licenses and the issuance of non-photo (paper) licenses. Aside from Alaska, New Jersey is the only other state in the nation to use paper licenses. Approximately 20 percent of the state’s 6.7 million licensed drivers have non-photo (paper) licenses. DMV will cease issuing non-photo (paper) licenses when the DDL system is implemented.

In 2002, the DMV investigated more than 3,000 complaints of identity theft, and the State Police has arrested members of two major document fraud rings. Since the summer, approximately 200 individuals have been arrested for trying to obtain fraudulent identification from the DMV, 15 employees have been faced with criminal charges, and dozens of others have been fired.

“During a time when identification is vital and necessary, New Jerseyans need to know that their driver's license is a safe, secure form of identification,†McGreevey said.

The DDL system will effectively reduce driver license fraud by creating virtually counterfeit-proof licenses. The new digitized licenses will include nearly a dozen security features; such as mandatory photos, holograms, an encrypted bar code, special ink, inventory control numbers, a feature indicating the holder is less than 21 years-old, layered information, digital signatures and it will be made of a durable material, instead of paper.

"The driver's license is the gateway identification document," stated Acting Superintendent Fuentes. "A bad license opens the door to all sorts of abuse, but as New Jersey's license becomes more secure, we will see a drop in every crime related to document fraud."

DMV will purchase bar code readers to be installed in every state police vehicle to allow state troopers to provide immediate access to a motorist’s personal information and driving history.

“The purchase of these scanners would allow for easy identification of a phony driver's license and the ability to positively identify the holder of the license,†said DMV Director Diane Legreide. “We believe these scanners will be invaluable assets in the state police’s efforts to fight crime.â€

The DDL project is just one part of a four-pronged strategy to improve security at DMV. The other three pieces, which include the installation of “smart terminals†and surveillance cameras, as well as having a greater police presence in the agencies, will be announced in the upcoming weeks.

Originally posted by bigmurray

What to expect at the door of the clubs I run. ( Surf Club, Tempts, XS)

You will need an orignal Driver License, and a suitable form of back-up (not your ATM or credit card)

acceptable backup w/ drivers license:

Valid Passport w/ current picture- no photo copies

County I.D

military I.D.

work ID w/pic

school ID w/pic

Birth certificate only when with an orignal DL

Soc. Card only when with an orignal DL

No Drivers License head to DMV and get an I.D. only form them and then make sure you have as miuch of thae other shit listed above!!

YOUR EXCUSES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, YOU"VE BEEN TOLD AND HAVE AMPLE TIME TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS.

Brian can I use my Photo ID from Times Square...lol....

Whats going on :D