Clubplanet Nightlife Community

xlr8ed

So I decided to check out Groovefire and 711 last night, I must say, very nice room... Had a good time, way too many drinks, i'm paying for it right now... Good meeting ya Todd and Fester, I don't know how the hell you guys made that ride to Newport..

:hat:

Thanks for coming by man, nice to meet you and girl.

Ede and Fester were fuckin' excellent. Awesome night. And, after pleading with the club for weeks, they finally agreed and us wrap up at 11, and let another promotions team take over.

Big thanks to Ede and Fester and crew. Great having you guys in!

Originally posted by groovefire

Ede and Fester were fuckin' excellent. Awesome night. And, after pleading with the club for weeks, they finally agreed and us wrap up at 11, and let another promotions team take over.

Does that mean you guys get to come out and play after 11?? :D

Originally posted by whadupg

:clap: That's sweet for you guys - you know I'll be draggin my ass in on Thursdays now! 36 is coming tonight - right??

No, 36 is in Vancover on business. This new job of her's is already taking her to new and wonderful places. Don't worry, though, I will assume all ass slapping duties in her absence. :D

No, 36 is in Vancover on business. This new job of her's is already taking her to new and wonderful places. Don't worry, though, I will assume all ass slapping duties in her absence. :D

Nice - Kaydup and Nyis are psyched! :tongue:

I'm sad she won't be there though :(

I went in the womans restroom 2 times last night.. The First time I thought it was really strange that there were no urinals and a couch in the middle of the bathroom.. Then the second time I realized mid-piss that I was in the womans room..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

mmmmmm, Vancover :smoke:

You ain't slapping my ass tonight, no way, no how!

So it's looking like we're gonna have the whole crew out for i/d tonight :D xlr8ed, take some Midol today or something, you're coming out with us!

:laugh: :laugh: Piss in the ladies room once, shame on them. Piss in the ladies room twice, shame on Jack Daniels.

Originally posted by xlr8ed

I went in the womans restroom 2 times last night.. The First time I thought it was really strange that there were no urinals and a couch in the middle of the bathroom.. Then the second time I realized mid-piss that I was in the womans room..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pissed I missed it last night

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

mmmmmm, Vancover :smoke:

You ain't slapping my ass tonight, no way, no how!

So it's looking like we're gonna have the whole crew out for i/d tonight :D xlr8ed, take some Midol today or something, you're coming out with us!

:laugh: :laugh: Piss in the ladies room once, shame on them. Piss in the ladies room twice, shame on Jack Daniels.

I wonder if any of the girls were wondering why the seat was wet, b/c if I was in the wrong bathroom, theres no fucking way I could have lifted up the seat..:laugh:

I had a great time last night. It was nice to meet xlr8ed, and a bunch of people from Providence came up. I only had 3 issues last night. Number one, was driving up Newbury and down Boylston for and hour looking for a parking spot, giving up after an hour so I can pay $24 to park, only to find out that 711 does valet for $12:mad: Second, the "other guys" get there at like 9:00, and not only do they start trying to charge people to get in the joint, but one of the DJ's is staring over my shoulder, telling me that he's going on at 10:00:mad: For those of you that don't know, there is nothing more annoying to a DJ, than somebody staring over your shoulder, trying to rush you off the tables:mad: The last issue, was my own damn fault. I parked a few blocks away, so I didn't want to carry all my records me. I brought them upstairs to the entrance, and put them behind the table up there, and went to get my car. I walked to my car, threw in a CD, paid my $24:mad: , and proceeded to drive home. So I'm past Braintree when it dawns on me that I left my frickin' records at the club. I was lucky that I remembered them and that the club was open until 2, otherwise I would be bummin'.

So, altogether, I had a great night, next time I go I'll be a little more prepared:D