Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When is the NYC Version of CROBAR Nightclub Opening

WHAT NYC NEEDS IS A SPACE 34, I DON'T KNOW IF SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN TO IT DOWN HEAR IN MIAMI, BUT THAT CLUB IS JUMPIN' EVERY SATURDAY. QUALITY HOUSE MUSIC IN THE MAIN ROOM AND THE TERRACE IS ALWAYS PACKED. PLUS THERES A HIP HOP ROOM TO KEEP THE NON-HOUSE HEADS SATISFIED. GOOD FOR WHEN YOU BRING IN FRIEND WHO'S NOT INTO THE ELECTRONIC SCENE. IF YOU HAVE BEEN TO SPACE THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. GREAT PLACE TO PARTY. :eek: THE PLACE IS PURE INSANITY. THE VIBE IS GREAT.

I'VE BEEN IN MIAMI FOR A FEW YEARS NOW BUT THERE STILL IS NO PLACE LIKE NYC. NO CITY CAN COMPETE BAR NONE. HOW COME THE SCENE IS HURTING UP THERE? AREN'T WE THE PARTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD. BUT I MUST ADMIT I'VE BEEN SPOILED BY MIAMI BY THE GREAT PARTY'S THAT GO ON HERE. NEVER A DULL WEEKEND. I HOPE THINGS PICK BACK UP THERE.

NYC TO THE FULLEST!

Eww, No

Exit was done all WRONG from point A!

Crobar and both spirit, are going to be very different from what he have now, so PLEASE, STOP, lol

both clubs are gonna have Banging dj's weather it be your kinda music or not, Trance>House. Breaks,

iv been inside both of them, from when Crobar's walls were Basicly crumbiling to when they started knocking a hole into the ceiling at TWilo, lol

im excited, u guys should be to, with TWILO TUNNEL n limelight gone, we need these 2 spots to open,

Spirit is opening on june 22,

and crobar is set to open in mid to early SEPTEMBER,

oly

I was in Crobar today, and i will have pics here on monday....it is a huge set up, similar to buzz or exit.....huge main floor with (what appears to be, even though now it is all steel, pipes, wires and frames) a second level...... Nothing is near done.....but it is taking shape.......it is set up in an L shape. There were at least 5 trucks parked on the main dancefloor area.

Originally posted by fwilso01

I was in Crobar today, and i will have pics here on monday....

I would ask permission before you posted pics, they probably would not have let u take them if they thought you were going to post em on a message board.

I got a shitload of pics when I was there 6 weeks ago, but Im not gonna post em.

on another note...how SICKKKKKKK is the space? the potential of the venue is amazing! :)

Originally posted by ecpolo521

WHAT NYC NEEDS IS A SPACE 34, I DON'T KNOW IF SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN TO IT DOWN HEAR IN MIAMI, BUT THAT CLUB IS JUMPIN' EVERY SATURDAY. QUALITY HOUSE MUSIC IN THE MAIN ROOM AND THE TERRACE IS ALWAYS PACKED. PLUS THERES A HIP HOP ROOM TO KEEP THE NON-HOUSE HEADS SATISFIED. GOOD FOR WHEN YOU BRING IN FRIEND WHO'S NOT INTO THE ELECTRONIC SCENE. IF YOU HAVE BEEN TO SPACE THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. GREAT PLACE TO PARTY. :eek: THE PLACE IS PURE INSANITY. THE VIBE IS GREAT.

I'VE BEEN IN MIAMI FOR A FEW YEARS NOW BUT THERE STILL IS NO PLACE LIKE NYC. NO CITY CAN COMPETE BAR NONE. HOW COME THE SCENE IS HURTING UP THERE? AREN'T WE THE PARTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD. BUT I MUST ADMIT I'VE BEEN SPOILED BY MIAMI BY THE GREAT PARTY'S THAT GO ON HERE. NEVER A DULL WEEKEND. I HOPE THINGS PICK BACK UP THERE.

NYC TO THE FULLEST!

Riiiiiight Riiiiiiiight! :rock: I LIKE you!!!!! ;)

The old Space WAS better, but you are right about the vibe. Especially on the patio (terrace). I LOVE it! All I have to play is that Depeche Mode Lexicon Ave joint and I'm right back there........

Originally posted by bLizAnci

we dont need new clubs...

we need new clubbers..

i have to disagree...i think we need new clubs and in turn it would bring new clubbers. nyc is stagnant right now in terms of good parties. yes, there def are some good parties, but we need something new and refreshing. i think both crobar and spirit will provide us with this.

people nowadays just seem so jaded and take things way to seriously. yeah music is very important to many people, but they just need to let themselves go and have a good time.

peas.

i also like the old space much better than the new one...

about new clubs in NYC - i know for lots of us its a question of $$$...lots of folks still hurting since end of 2001 :(

I'm looking forward to the new spots, but hope they aren't more than 30 bones a night