Clubplanet Nightlife Community

that "sexual" vibe

tastey

i´ve been thinking and talking about this "sexual vibe" lately with a girl friend of mine... i´m trying to put it into words...

you know when you meet someone, they look at you, you talk to them and whatever you talk about, you *think* about SEX... it´s just that their whole presence emits sexual CONFIDENCE, the look in their eyes, their moves, the way they talk, the tonality, etc.

the reason why i was talking with my friend about this that she is HOT, but LACKING that "sexual" vibe. i tried explaining it but it´s hard...

the best way i found to communicate this "vibe" so another person can use it too is in form of a kind of "internal dialogue". the way you talk to yourself while you communicate with someone.

for example, next time you talk to someone (both girls and guys, try this) "talk" with your eyes.

say in your mind:

"if you only knew in how many ways i could make you cum... let´s see, if you don´t fuck up you MIGHT get some love tonight like you´ve never experienced before"

if you THINK and BELIEVE this while communicating with another person, you will IMMEDIATELY get a very confident, secure, sly smile/look on your face. you will move differently, everything will be different about your appearance ( -> "physiology follows psychology")

your eyes will communicate that internal dialogue to the other person. they won´t conciously pick it up, but unconciously it will make a GREAT difference in how other people will perceive you.

i think the reason this appears to work is that it "overwrites" your original internal dialogue, which might be as sabotaging as "does he/she like me?", "what can i do so that he/she likes me?", "do i look good enough?" or some other SUBMISSIVE crap internal dialogue. it will REPLACE it with a more POWERFUL internal dialogue that puts you in a POWER position, a very CONFIDENT position.

now question to you guys and girls, do you understand what i mean?

and understand it enough to put it into practise, just for fun, the next time you´re talking with someone from the other gender?

comments?

Originally posted by tastey

"if you only knew in how many ways i could make you cum... let´s see, if you don´t fuck up you MIGHT get some love tonight like you´ve never experienced before"

OMG, I love it... :laugh2:

i know what you're talking about, and some people have this sexual vide that sometimes is overwhelming - everything they do and say.

Unfortunetly i do not possess such talent only when i'm buzzing or drunk.

But i think i'm going to try doing what you've suggested above next time i talk to someone and see what the effects are.

Originally posted by tastey

i´ve been thinking and talking about this "sexual vibe" lately with a girl friend of mine... i´m trying to put it into words...

you know when you meet someone, they look at you, you talk to them and whatever you talk about, you *think* about SEX... it´s just that their whole presence emits sexual CONFIDENCE, the look in their eyes, their moves, the way they talk, the tonality, etc.

the reason why i was talking with my friend about this that she is HOT, but LACKING that "sexual" vibe. i tried explaining it but it´s hard...

the best way i found to communicate this "vibe" so another person can use it too is in form of a kind of "internal dialogue". the way you talk to yourself while you communicate with someone.

for example, next time you talk to someone (both girls and guys, try this) "talk" with your eyes.

say in your mind:

if you THINK and BELIEVE this while communicating with another person, you will IMMEDIATELY get a very confident, secure, sly smile/look on your face. you will move differently, everything will be different about your appearance ( -> "physiology follows psychology")

your eyes will communicate that internal dialogue to the other person. they won´t conciously pick it up, but unconciously it will make a GREAT difference in how other people will perceive you.

i think the reason this appears to work is that it "overwrites" your original internal dialogue, which might be as sabotaging as "does he/she like me?", "what can i do so that he/she likes me?", "do i look good enough?" or some other SUBMISSIVE crap internal dialogue. it will REPLACE it with a more POWERFUL internal dialogue that puts you in a POWER position, a very CONFIDENT position.

now question to you guys and girls, do you understand what i mean?

and understand it enough to put it into practise, just for fun, the next time you´re talking with someone from the other gender?

comments?

i think this depends on how conscious a person is of themselves while they are out in the everyday world or with one person. i also think you can switch how you act or want people to see you by just switching gears mentally...if that makes sense...

...two reactions to this...

1) this could backfire...esp if you get to the next level and you fail to perform at a competetive level...and dont tell me you never do...cause everyone has or at some point will...and then how will you go back to trying to reiterate this mantra in your head over and over again if that the former has occured...

and more importantly

2) nothing is sexier then someone being themselves...i try to not try...to not think...to just flow...be myself...if at times it's awkward, corny, geeky, accidental, or even non-sexual....i dont care...you're still getting me...and that has worked for me more than trying to emulate a vibe with thinking a certain thought...confidence in yourself is extremely attractive so long as it isnt overly egotistical nor emulated...get comfy with your skin...and the rest will follow...imo

IMO the sexual vibe varies from person to person. I met a man in Feb, that from the jump I was like oh my........ The sexual vibe was there, however there was nothing else!

We would go out and hang, have the best time together, lots of PDA, come back home and it would be on. I have not had that with all men I have met.