Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TOP 20+ Trax For May

Top Trax For May Old & New

No Particular Order

This Goes Out to All The Haters

Pen and Paper

Electric Mood Feat. Melanie - Sacred Dance (TKC Dub n Vox) (Yoshitoshi)

Dimas & Martinez - The Death (Beat Freak)

Lee Cabrera - Special (Original Mix) (White Label) Think its Coming out next Month

DJ Ram - Manhunt (All Mixes) (CDR)

Dr Kucho & Gregor Salto - The Playboy Interviews (Weekend)

Tony Senghore - Whaddup (Underwater)

Body Shock - Destination Nexus (Uk Bonzai)

Sidekick - Respond (Flip also) (YO Recordings)

Audio Bullys - Turned Away (Tony Senghore Electric Vocal Mix) (Source)

Martin Accorsi - Inside Out (Inversus Limited)

Rockets - Galactica (Mauro MBS Climaxx Rated Dub & Vox) (909 Records)

Funktion - Need To Know (Tony Thomas Mix) (Shine)

Joystick - Do You See Me (Jason Jinx) Flip also (Yoshitoshi)

Afro Dynamic IV - Iyo (Laurent Wolf Rmx)

Ann Hairston Feat. Merimaid - Annex no. 8 (Surprisingly All Four Mixes)

Attica - Cyber Girl (Mara Dub) - (Plastic Fantastic)

Tony Estrada - Close (Original Mix & Kingkade Deepside Mix)(Distraekt Records)

Sumantri Present Naoko - Currious (Vox & Dub)

Obelix - Lick My Bass (Dark Mix & Original) (Alola)

Chus & Ceballos - Echoes From Doruma (Stereo)

Peach Skin - Maya (Giangy Tribal Mix & Jump Mix) (Sound Division)

NFK Feat. East End Rockers - Don't You Want Me (Buck & Binapfls Retro Club Mix)

Ralph Falcon - Every Now And Then (Peter Heller Dub) (Promo)

Happy Huntin

ps: 40 More Me and Flizz Will be comparing list together :rolleyes:

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

lol Yea you had me confused for a sec....Most of the mixes that were on the Vinyl are dope.

u know fliz is gonna get jealous now and post his top 80 and mindfag is PMing his buddies asking where/what are 90% of those tracks

Originally posted by wakeup

u know fliz is gonna get jealous now and post his top 80 and mindfag is PMing his buddies asking where/what are 90% of those tracks

:laugh: Fliz hasnt posted any trax lately due to the fact that he is aiming for his top 100, he is trying to beat his own record. Fliz dont forget to separate the Tribal the House and the Commercial trax dont be slackin on us

now :rolleyes:.....Mindfag will claim he has most of these trax in a week or two and try to play it off like he already didnt see it posted.

:laugh: Fliz hasnt posted any trax lately due to the fact that he is aiming for his top 100, he is trying to beat his own record. Fliz dont forget to separate the Tribal the House and the Commercial trax dont be slackin on us

now :rolleyes:.....Mindfag will claim he has most of these trax in a week or two and try to play it off like he already didnt see it posted.

:laugh: :laugh: mindfag is beat

you're such an infant ;) ...check a good messageboard for my lists... than again, I don't really want you seeing what tracks I have...why u startin shit? time for you to grow up and stop bein such a dick...You've almost single handedly ruined this board....good job!

Fliz

Originally posted by fliz77

you're such an infant ;) ...check a good messageboard for my lists... than again, I don't really want you seeing what tracks I have...why u startin shit? time for you to grow up and stop bein such a dick...You've almost single handedly ruined this board....good job!

Fliz

:laugh: I ruined This board? Come again? The Muzik board hasnt been good in two years but your blaming me for it :laugh:....what ive said about your list was a joke, settle down... These circuit

boys get so mad with there " Drama Queen " attitude :rolleyes: