Clubplanet Nightlife Community

recommended women's suit designer?

Originally posted by badassmafuka

is that you in the avatar???? if so why the hell would you put a picture of yourself under your name:laugh: :laugh:

I'm glad you find my pic amusing (it's working!!). I for one don't really take mssgboards seriously. If you and others do, get a life!

is that you in the avatar???? if so why the hell would you put a picture of yourself under your name:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

He says he "doesn't take this board seriously" yet he's willing to put a real picture of himself on a public messageboard, yeah ok

Originally posted by Mystify22

:laugh: :laugh:

He says he "doesn't take this board seriously" yet he's willing to put a real picture of himself on a public messageboard, yeah ok

So an actual picture means im taking it seriously? You and badass can talk it over amongst yourselves and take it however you like. :) If it was just a plain pic of myself, I wouldnt even bother. But I thought I would have fun with it and throw in the "No hating" sign for laughs. Just like this messageboard, I also don't take myself seriously most of the time. So why should you? Just laugh along with it. Doesnt hurt to do so.:tongue:

Originally posted by spinsaikel

So an actual picture means im taking it seriously? You and badass can talk it over amongst yourselves and take it however you like. :) If it was just a plain pic of myself, I wouldnt even bother. But I thought I would have fun with it and throw in the "No hating" sign for laughs. Just like this messageboard, I also don't take myself seriously most of the time. So why should you? Just laugh along with it. Doesnt hurt to do so.:tongue:

Exactly, it's all for laughs and fun, but hey, you were the first to call out Badass as 'taking it seriously' when in reality all he was doing was answering the thread and offering a suggestion.....Anyway, take care and have fun :)

Originally posted by Mystify22

Exactly, it's all for laughs and fun, but hey, you were the first to call out Badass as 'taking it seriously' when in reality all he was doing was answering the thread and offering a suggestion.....Anyway, take care and have fun :)

yes, I realize he was making a suggestion. But I just thought it was funny that he went off on a tangent about how he know's tahari's baby's daddy er...something like that. 'tis all.

:laugh: you crack me up.... good to see some people still have a sense of humor

thats what gets me through the day as well as life. so come along and sing this song.....aw hell eff the song. Just pass the lemonade and we'll call it even.