Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thank you from maze

eddyguerra305

Maze blew up last night. Defiantly the best Maze has ever seen. It has taken 6 months for Maze to make a name for itself, but Maze has arrived as a super club of South Beach. Robbie Rivera was on point the entire night and people were loving it. I also took a stroll upstairs in the room for the Hip-Hop crowd and was liking the scene there also. I like most types of music and feel the people make the night. You can bring in the best DJ's, but if people aren't having fun, it will show in attendance. Well to say the least I had a great time.

Congratulations to Eddy, the maze crew and to the Promoters Colby, Mauro, and Leon for the Main room and Chino and Omar for FUN upstairs.

All pictures from last night are up now @ tilllate . There are some great pictures of Robbie and Jimmy.

DSC02731.JPG

I must say it was definitely the best night I've had at Maze. Robbie was throwing down some great tracks. Had me dancin' the whole night. A great turnout at the club I must say. It was packed and lots of ladies. Great vibe throughout the whole night. Maze has taken over the beach. Fridays @ Maze is the place to be. Congrats Eddy on what you've done to place. And thanx for introducing me to Robbie and showing me the Dj booth. Enjoy the bud! :D

Originally posted by ecpolo521

I must say it was definitely the best night I've had at Maze. Robbie was throwing down some great tracks. Had me dancin' the whole night. A great turnout at the club I must say. It was packed and lots of ladies. Great vibe throughout the whole night. Maze has taken over the beach. Fridays @ Maze is the place to be. Congrats Eddy on what you've done to place. And thanx for introducing me to Robbie and showing me the Dj booth. Enjoy the bud! :D

your right on

Maze was sick last night. I spent most the night in lime bar and Jimmy threw down a phat ass set. When I was in the main room it was completly packed all night. RR was going off in there. WMC is the only time I have ever seen more people at maze.

THanks for the shot eddy.:D

Originally posted by ecpolo521

THANX:aright:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by resident

How late does Maze go on Fridays? Afterhours? I only get off work at 5:30...

Only open till 5am on fridays, but there's a new friday afterhours on the way....and its gonna be hot. ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by arturob

hi,

maze is a really cool club. I liked it a lot, except one thing. the DJ booth is *too high.* other than that, everything is super!

all the best,

art

new booth in 2 weeks...

Even though my name kinda gives away which club I prefer I have to say I was there on friday and RR was doing a great job. It was my first time hearing him live and he set the perfect atmosphere. But the club setup could use some improvement. The booth is too high, the crowd loses touch w/the DJ. The overall setup of the main floor needs LOTS of work. The club has potential but needs alot of work. Can't complain about the sound system though it is off the chain.

Originally posted by spaceaholic

Even though my name kinda gives away which club I prefer I have to say I was there on friday and RR was doing a great job. It was my first time hearing him live and he set the perfect atmosphere. But the club setup could use some improvement. The booth is too high, the crowd loses touch w/the DJ. The overall setup of the main floor needs LOTS of work. The club has potential but needs alot of work. Can't complain about the sound system though it is off the chain.

110% approval..........

Originally posted by spaceaholic

your right about that.

The new booth is coming soon so be patient. I also think that that platform in the middle of the dance floor takes up to much room. They should get rid of it and move it to the outside corners.

The biggest problem is the door guy at the rest rooms. It becomes a real cluster fuck trying to come in and exit there. It might be better if the guy was in the entrance of the hall or something.

Guest saleen351

I like the platforms in the middle of the floor.. I like them alot, the new booth will change that club big time...

Can't wait...

You simply can't compare maze to the new space, maze blows it away, now the old space is a toss up...

(as posted on VIP)

These guys deserve a lot of credit! They created a Friday night party all on their own. In the beginning I heard all the bullshit like "Eddie is a nice guy, but he is 2 inexperienced", bla, bla bla!

Maze Friday night was awesome. Hot chicks everywhere! People Dancing a having a blast. Perfect!

Also, a special thanks to the girl who climbed up on the bar to pour hot wax on herself. I also enjoyed her little finger exploitation!