Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PICS Merge May 17th

Hi ...

Last was great!!

It was so nice to see the metro lounge people up at Merge.

The night was great except when rod stepped in crap on the way in and stunk up poor kerrys bar.:gas: (Or at least thats the excuse he gave):laugh:

Dave..I finally got a picture with you.

:D

Mark said richie is the coolest guy..and was an honor to spin with him.

:dj: :dj:

Our friend chris raia is richie and marks biggest fans..and he was going nuts at the chance to hear both of them together.

Cant wait to see you nuts next week.

fc204cd7.jpg

fc204cec.jpg

fc204cf5.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maria....maria....maria......thanx god you took a picture w/ me at the beginning of the night.....because i looked pretty handicapped at the end!!!

.....also maria thanx for the hookup at the door last night......and marky mark didnt dissapoint at all......good set big guy.......the new breed of meathead DJ has been established!!!!

.....and make sure you go through all your household personal items.....i saw rod sporting a little leather 2-piece outfit today.....very scary.....not to mention the silver dollar nipple tassles!!!!!

Solargirl...I had a great time at Merge...your husband is sick! Actually I enjoyed the first two hours @ Merge when it was empty and just starting to fill up...Except I am having trouble seeing today...because some asshole named Digga was in the DJ Booth shining a laser in my retna...no worries...here....! Mr. Digga...should have let that Brotha kick your ass outside Merge....ya hear?

maria/mark, i have been tellin everyone bout my new summer home on national ave!!!!!!!!!! you 2 are so kind to let your long lost 2nd half cousin move in......................................cant wait to EAT THE LITTLE PIG CORKY MDW, have corky lightly marinated in some lemon juice and some pepper..............................

nina, its like taking pics w/ the retarted kid whenever i go out!!!!, maria pulls people aside and says "HEY YOU WANNA BE IN A PIC W/ THE RETARTED KID, HE SMELLS LIKE DOG SHIT, WANNA GET HIM A DRINK??????????".....................................

Originally posted by dondiezel26

maria....maria....maria......thanx god you took a picture w/ me at the beginning of the night.....because i looked pretty handicapped at the end!!!

.....also maria thanx for the hookup at the door last night......and marky mark didnt dissapoint at all......good set big guy.......the new breed of meathead DJ has been established!!!!

.....and make sure you go through all your household personal items.....i saw rod sporting a little leather 2-piece outfit today.....very scary.....not to mention the silver dollar nipple tassles!!!!!

Dave i dont know what you are talking about..you always maintain the same look no matter how retarded u are.

Maybe you just are natrually retarded:laugh: :laugh::drunk:

haha im just kidding I love ya and you know it dork! :kiss2:

ps. I did do an itemized list of all my belongings just in case rod comes over again.(thanks for the warning);)

Originally posted by erica127

i am so jealous that i couldn't make it....maria your pictures look great & i am sure you guys had a really good time.....next weekend i will be down the shore definitely

No need to worry there are plenty more weekends ahead that we can all be stupid together like one happy family:D

See ya next week??

Hope to see you friday..we open the new VIP room.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Solargirl...I had a great time at Merge...your husband is sick! Actually I enjoyed the first two hours @ Merge when it was empty and just starting to fill up...Except I am having trouble seeing today...because some asshole named Digga was in the DJ Booth shining a laser in my retna...no worries...here....! Mr. Digga...should have let that Brotha kick your ass outside Merge....ya hear?

Mark says hi and it was great hanging with you two.

Sorry I had to get away from that bar..the smell was so annoying or i would have stayed longer.

next week im bringing some lysol just in case :D

Mark already made another CD this morning.

Ill send it out to you.

Originally posted by ninadd

Solargirl your so hot I can't satnd it (and I'm not gay;) ) . Rod you like a stud with all the ladies - can't wait to go to merge next week for the fisrt time this year

Thanks nina..I dont think your gay:laugh: :cool:

You have never been to Merge or just not this year?

Are you a merge virgin:tongue:

Originally posted by roddigga

maria/mark, i have been tellin everyone bout my new summer home on national ave!!!!!!!!!! you 2 are so kind to let your long lost 2nd half cousin move in......................................cant wait to EAT THE LITTLE PIG CORKY MDW, have corky lightly marinated in some lemon juice and some pepper..............................

nina, its like taking pics w/ the retarted kid whenever i go out!!!!, maria pulls people aside and says "HEY YOU WANNA BE IN A PIC W/ THE RETARTED KID, HE SMELLS LIKE DOG SHIT, WANNA GET HIM A DRINK??????????".....................................

Yeah..about that rod or should i say jeff(inside joke)..umm we moved..uh last night actually and i chabged my number to.

And stay away from my puppie..hes just a baby!:mad:

yooo next week you are spinning down in the dungeon so get ready!

Originally posted by solargirl

No need to worry there are plenty more weekends ahead that we can all be stupid together like one happy family:D

See ya next week??

Hope to see you friday..we open the new VIP room.

the temptations are starting already....as long as i get through til wed. i owe it to myself to just go out & have a blast all weekend

Mark...you get 2 thumbs up my man!!!:aright: :aright:

Maria...It was good to see you ;)

Tommy D...thanks for the drinks:drunk:

THIS SUMMER SHOULD BE INTERESTING

ps...Maria i forgot to get my cd

Originally posted by ninadd

Solargirl your so hot I can't satnd it (and I'm not gay;) ) . Rod you like a stud with all the ladies - can't wait to go to merge next week for the fisrt time this year

yes digga you are a stud.. but next week can you please wear a more revealing shirt... :laugh:

yea good pics maria.. are those the girls that work in your salon.. no wonder so many people go there!! they are hotties

dani, promise next time i will wear less clothing, i tried bustin out my tube top and mini but maria jumped me in the mens room and stole it from me, then wore it round the club, and laughed at me all night, extendin her middle finger and callin me a bitch, i had to run over to bradlees and get me a shirt.............................i've been pickin her nails out of my ass all mornin.......................................!!!!!!!!!!!

and maria, pls do not tell everyone your pet name for me!!! cant have everyone callin me jeff...........................and you PATUNIA!!

Originally posted by solargirl

Thanks nina..I dont think your gay:laugh: :cool:

You have never been to Merge or just not this year?

Are you a merge virgin:tongue:

No I went to merge every saturday last year but have not gone down the shore yet this year - definately not a merge virgin :laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Ill be there....... r u having pool party for me?

Our pool Is getting a new liner.

I swear Im firing our pool people soon if they dont haul ass on the liner,its not done yet.

Maybe with a miricle by next weekend.

But as far as Fourt of july we always have a sick pool party.

Rod and dave are our official host this year they will be wearing things greating everyone at the door.

:tongue: