Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's up with all this chipotle stuff?

weyes

weyes, u referring to chipotle the restaurant? or a chipotle sauce?

actually chiptle teh restaurant isnt that bad. there are quite a few around here in DC and for a fast food joint, its pretty tasty, much better than other so called "mexican restaurants" in the area. then again your in LA and probably have tons of mexican joints to choose from, especially the maw and paw type of joints.

digital--> last time i checked Miami was in FL not CA, wtf are you doing on this board? and when are you getting your ass up to NY?

Originally posted by vicman

weyes, u referring to chipotle the restaurant? or a chipotle sauce?

actually chiptle teh restaurant isnt that bad. there are quite a few around here in DC and for a fast food joint, its pretty tasty, much better than other so called "mexican restaurants" in the area. then again your in LA and probably have tons of mexican joints to choose from, especially the maw and paw type of joints.

digital--> last time i checked Miami was in FL not CA, wtf are you doing on this board? and when are you getting your ass up to NY?

we don't have a restaurant or chain of restaurants named "chipotle," i was just referring to the recent boom of sandwiches that feature chipotle sauces at different fast food joints.

and who are you to tell people that they can't post on this board 'cause they're not from l.a. :mad: ? that's not nice :nono: , and, where do you live, again :tongue: ? this board is not as limited as some others, as far as where its members are from, refuse.gif ; it's part of why we rock :shades: . (where would we be without you, vic ;):D ?)

i didnt know fast food joints were starting to use chipotle sauce and stuff on their sandwiches. we dont have jack in the box out here :(

btw, did you know a chipotle is really a smoked jalapeno pepper? :D

anyone see that dumb commercial where jack is buying chipotle and the mexican lady is trying to tell him how to pronounce it and he fucks it up....

or the new one with that guy who goes to philly and comes back so greasy..lol

i'm definitely going to miss jack in the crack when i'm back east...i wish they'd turn into a national chain....i'd rather eat there than mcdonalds or burger king :blown:

Originally posted by weyes

we don't have a restaurant or chain of restaurants named "chipotle," i was just referring to the recent boom of sandwiches that feature chipotle sauces at different fast food joints.

Ooooh yes we do, missy! :D You should check on out! Since you're in downtown, I believe the nearest location would be beverlyy hills/WeHo area. Their guacamole rocks!!

Originally posted by sassa

anyone see that dumb commercial where jack is buying chipotle and the mexican lady is trying to tell him how to pronounce it and he fucks it up....

i looooooooove that ad :spin2: !!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ~surreal~

Ooooh yes we do, missy! You should check on out! Since you're in downtown, I believe the nearest location would be beverlyy hills/WeHo area. Their guacamole rocks!!

really? i stand corrected :) .

So this kid was in Subway the other day while I was waiting for my sandwich and I could tell he was really nervous to order the chipitole sandwich.......finally in a low voice, hes like....can I have the chip-pot-lay sandwich......teeheehhee....

I didnt mean to start laughing but I couldnt help it on the way out.

:tongue:

during the period that that ad was running, i was really tempted to go to jack in the box with a big red lipstick squiggle on my face like jack's and order the sandwich, pronounced all off :tongue: . i'm sure a lot of people came in and mispronounced it like it was done in the commercial, but did anyone draw the squiggle on his/her face :laugh: ?

jacknbox2_w.gif

whats the name of that hot dog joint in LA, a famous one? i was watching food network and apparentlyt they have loads of tyeps of hot dogs, one with guacamole.

guacamole is good stuff. i could fill my bathtub with guacamole and take a bath in it. :D

whats the name of that hot dog joint in LA, a famous one? i was watching food network and apparentlyt they have loads of tyeps of hot dogs, one with guacamole.

guacamole is good stuff. i could fill my bathtub with guacamole and take a bath in it. :D

it's pink's, in hollywood. they have a line that winds back and forth and around and around, even at 4 a.m. :eek: . i ate there once in 1996 and don't remember much else about it.