Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If your fiance????

covetoys

breaks off the engagement, would you???

Stick around and hope that that he/she figures out that you are the one?

Or split ASAP and hope to find love somewhere else?

Factors considering:

1) You are madly in love with them.

2) You live with them, so parting will not be easy.

3) Although in love you now carry a broken heart and an unused engagement ring.

No matter how much I loved them, I would have to walk away. Getting engaged is a big step. If he takes the leap and then goes back and changes his mind. When or what is to say that he will ever take the leap again. I would expect to be respected enough that he would only propose when he was completely ready. If he can't see what he has and walks away, he doesn't deserve to come back.

Originally posted by fineones

take a break ...and see if it was meant to be or not

If I was so in love with him that I was ready to get married, I'd probaby try to work it out. How much of a try, would depend partly on his reasons for ending the engagement.

BUT I would say that the #1 thing to do would be to find my own apartment to distance myself a bit from the situation.

Originally posted by covetoys

breaks off the engagement, would you???

Stick around and hope that that he/she figures out that you are the one?

Or split ASAP and hope to find love somewhere else?

Factors considering:

1) You are madly in love with them.

2) You live with them, so parting will not be easy.

3) Although in love you now carry a broken heart and an unused engagement ring.

If she hasnt figured it out by now, you cant force her to figure it out. Sorry but its done. In two words... move on! Trust me. You'll save much more heartache in the end. I know this situation. PM me for details if you'd like.

...i would pawn the engagement ring...((and it better be worth a nice chunk of change or someone's gettin a swift kick in the balls...)).....then i would use the money and upcoming honeymmon vay~kay time to go on some exotic trip ALONE....where i would pretend to be different people lol.......and screw hot men from around the world...........:D

first of all, if you're really in love with this person you have to ask them to be honest with you about why they broke off the engagement. If they're in love with you and respect you as a person they will have to be frank

If its because of something that you did/didn't do and can work on, then try to work things out.

On the other hand, if you dont get an explanation, then the best thing to do is move out and see what happens (I know, easier said than done)

My philosophy has always been that if two people were meant to be together, they eventually will be, so there's no point in stressing over these things (again...easier said than done, but true)

good luck