Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was the weekend?

xlr8ed

I had a gooooooood time Friday. I thought Hoska and Phil totally nailed their sets, and it was fun having flav drop some choons late night. Man I was hammered, seriously cannot remember the last time I was that drunk, it was great!

Saw Matrix Reloaded on Saturday, which kicks ass. Crazy, long fight scenes, good story line and philosophical undertones, awesme new Euro trash villian character, and a hot Italian broad with an incredible rack. I loved it.

Friday night was a blast! Great time out with everyone, great music, and no sign of Phil's sister at afterhours. Could you ask for anything more?

Went to the Red Sox game yesterday which was cool, even though I had the worst seats I've ever had. Biggest disappointment was not being able to get the wave started. "BUT THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!" Selfish bastards.

I was out by 8 last night, completely exhausted. I forgot how good sleep can feel until this morning.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

did anyone else notice that he just used a smily face? FAG!

Also, forgot to say big-ups to Stymie and all his peeps at Rhode Island College, better know as The Ric!

Close, but not quite :laugh:

Originally posted by stymie

rhode island college :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah nice to meet u message board fuckers.. nyis, kaydup, flava. nyis im still laughing about u swiping tips to pay for our drinx. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: Dude, I tried explaning to you all night what the hell happened there. I thought the ones on the right were left by us (I still think they were, right?). So I took those, threw a 10 in there, then told the dude to put it on d:Rew's tab (wink, wink). So all was good. I usually don't fuck-over bartenders unless they've done something to deserve it or they're Canadien.

Originally posted by stymie

oh and kaydup swiping the drink tickets to give to the cute blonde standing next to him at the bar :laugh:

Definatly dont remember that, or much of that night at all:laugh: :laugh:

Nice meeting you to bro