Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami AllStars Party at 34 was a Big Hit!

sobeton

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

What a night... What a vibe... Thanks To Biz, Luis & Space for having me, and ALL who came out to support... It was a pleasure being part of this night... :dj::D

wheres my demo beoch... I got em sold on jimmy T, but with no demo no party!!!!!!!!:mad:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing that sucked was i missed Jimmys set :mad:

I had prior engagements @ Rain. I got there 4:30 and Oscar was tearin it up the main room.(as everyone has already mentioned)Went up to the patio (hothot) and Roland was making em sweat. My boy Tony Tone had em poppin til 9am in the hiphop roo m. Overall thumbs up for the all stars. hope they do it again

Originally posted by spacious

We had them at the old Space and had to get rid of them due to the humidity they produce when mixed with the sun and the heat. Once that cold water evaporates (less than 5 minutes) you are not only hot but you are also damp. Heat without humidity like in Vegas is not as bad as the heat with humidity we have in Miami. There is nothing like dancing in the sun in 90 degree Miami heat covered in those hot, wet, cigarette smoke smelling clothes that you being wearing all night. Yummy!

LP

Yeah mist fans won't work....but what's up with the nitrogen system? Haven't seen that beast fired off in a few weeks! :cool:

Originally posted by saleen351

wheres my demo beoch... I got em sold on jimmy T, but with no demo no party!!!!!!!!:mad:

are you delusional or what?? :rolleyes:

Jimmy & I have done parties together many years ago well before the Space days. I've brought JT to Space well before you ever concieved movin' to Miami. Btw Nick, this is Jimmy's 5th time playin' for us @ Space. So how did you sell me or Space the idea of bringin' Jimmy??

some peepz love to take credit for another's doing... :rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

Jimmy & I have done parties together many years ago well before the Space days. I've brought JT to Space well before you ever concieved movin' to Miami. Btw Nick, this is Jimmy's 5th time playin' for us @ Space. So how did you sell me or Space the idea of bringin' Jimmy??

you could be the dumbest kid on this board..

I'll make this real clear for you:

For the last 3 months if

Jimmy T gave me a demo

and if the club in lauderdale likes the demo

then they will book him

Myself and lolahotass have been trying to get him booked

in Lauderdale for a long time

its not our party we are no part of it

we just suggested it

jimmy has yet to give me the demo, hence why no party

he's a good fit over at the club we have in mind

so how does any moron

get the idea my post ment that I the saleen was the reason

why space booked him??????

you have to be a moron to think that my post mean that i gave space the idea to book him... you and space are obviously so threatend by me on this board, you read way into what i write...

next.........

being little harsh on the Bizz there Saleen.

But.....

the post in question lookes like a friend doing a favor to another friend. Whats the harm in getting Jimmy a gig in Lauderdale:confused:

They guy spins some records, has a blast, makes some money and looks at hotties all night long.:idea:

Originally posted by andrewthomas

so what next week just hit up space with maze flyers

hahahahaa

LOL

:laugh: :laugh:

owww man

LOL

good one.:laugh:

I almost fell out of the booth when I got handed a space flyer in lime bar of fri night.

I got em sold on jimmy T

To me it sounded like you were mouthing off again regarding Space & on how big a part of the scene you think you are. All you've been doin' lately is badmouthing Space, not to mention the many others & all you ever do is brag about how much you think you know when in reality people sometimes take you for a ride to watch you say stupid things on this board.

My mistake Saleen.. you're obviously right...

The Space Closing Party was actually "Classics Night" & you came up with the whole idea.

Miami Dj Allstars is actually "Locals night" & you invented the concept.

and Oscar G played your fav. Tempts anthem because you did him the favor & booked him in Lauderdale...

I'm sorry, what was I thinking??

I'm the asshole, I'm the idiot... :rolleyes:

Guest saleen351

To me it sounded like you were mouthing off again regarding Space & on how big a part of the scene you think you are. All you've been doin' lately is badmouthing Space, not to mention the many others & all you ever do is brag about how much you think you know when in reality people sometimes take you for a ride to watch you say stupid things on this board.

My mistake Saleen.. you're obviously right...

The Space Closing Party was actually "Classics Night" & you came up with the whole idea.

Miami Dj Allstars is actually "Locals night" & you invented the concept.

and Oscar G played your fav. Tempts anthem because you did him the favor & booked him in Lauderdale...

I'm sorry, what was I thinking??

I'm the asshole, I'm the idiot... :rolleyes:

WTF are you talking about!!!!!!!!!! oscar played the train by robbie tronco, not final chapter mike macaluso, which is my fav tempts anthem... any tempts head knows final chpater is the king of tempts...

And to finally post the truth.... Its a space bartender that feeds me my free drinks and info.. Been that way since last summer.. It's business, a deal was set up for a friend of the bartender.. Even the hog or guyman didn't know... I wasn't gonna fuck up my free ride. But like all free rides, its ova, i ain't allowed back, and I moved on... Plus i don't work for that company anymore.. So deal was ending...

You miss read what i wrote, and fucked up, no biggie, i still love ya...

yea some people do love to take credit for other peoples doings

Originally posted by gilfabulous

yea some people do love to take credit for other peoples doings

sounds like some people don't want some people to play unless they are part of the action.:idea: :idea:

Saleen suggested Classics night almost a year ago. DId he ever come on here and say OG only did it because he said so:confused:

HELL NO

He did come on here to say "I told you so" to the many that told him he was and idiot because MIA would never go for it.:idea:

and for the record I do hate sticking up for Saleen since he is an ass hole.

Ask me this BIZ and every one else

DID the "closing party" (like any one gives a fuck since music is what makes us happy) do well:confused:

YES IT DID and what kind of music was played all night. long.

And this happend some 7-8 mnths after Saleen suggested it so how can you say he took credit for it.:confused: :confused: All the credit goes to OG for dropping the nastiest set the place had ever seen. :idea:

Why could you not have been man enough and come on here and say "Saleen you had a good point classics night was a big hit"??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Originally posted by thehog

Saleen suggested Classics night almost a year ago. DId he ever come on here and say OG only did it because he said so:confused:

HELL NO

He did come on here to say "I told you so" to the many that told him he was and idiot because MIA would never go for it.:idea:

Hog what's up? If you're replying that to me you completely misunderstood what I was quoting GIL bout, my reply has absolutely nothing to do with Saleen actually with whom GIL is replying to.

peace out..

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

Hog what's up? If you're replying that to me you completely misunderstood what I was quoting GIL bout, my reply has absolutely nothing to do with Saleen actually with whom GIL is replying to.

peace out..

no man it was not to you.

Just to Biz for his post

and all the folks (I can't remember who since it was so long ago) that came on here and said MIA whould never go for a classics night.

:idea:

no man it was not to you.

Just to Biz for his post

and all the folks (I can't remember who since it was so long ago) that came on here and said MIA whould never go for a classics night.

:idea:

Oh I know I remember well the many times Saleen mentioned it.

no problem I particularly always digged the idea.

peace out....

Actually, he was trying to help a friend of yours get an extra gig. As far as mouthing off about Space, I think that some people inside of your company have given him plenty to talk about and unfortunately for you, maybe some fingers of blame are pointing in your direction. So, to avoid the criticism you are lashing out at Nick to cover yourself. Should "we" call Dave @ CP and have Nick banned from Space threads on the board?

Saleen says some stupid shit, but I don’t think this was the thread to jump his shit.

sounds like some people don't want some people to play unless they are part of the action.:idea: :idea:

and that was to Gil

sounds like he is Jimmy's "Don King"

What can't any one else try to get Jimmy a gig. If you were just Jimmy's friend then you should be glad we are trying to help the guy:confused:

Guest saleen351

dammmmmmm, now this is some drama, all caused by Jimmy T:D

anyways, I really don't see what gils comments meant, maybe he was bashing me, or biz, i don't know, but it would be nice for him to clarify himself.. Though Gil i'm still comming to check out the subs;) haven't had one yet...

dammmmmmm, now this is some drama, all caused by Jimmy T:D

anyways, I really don't see what gils comments meant, maybe he was bashing me, or biz, i don't know, but it would be nice for him to clarify himself.. Though Gil i'm still comming to check out the subs;) haven't had one yet...

that makes two of us, I need to stop by the Quiznos and check it out.........:D