Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Must give props to Teo T

Originally posted by badassmafuka

The song is "This Joy" it is considered an Anthem from 1998...

I have all the Anthems of 98 and that was one of trhe songs on it Rose it is not from 2000 or 2001 it is much older than that

now thinking back i'm thinking either 98 or 99 ....

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I wasnt talking about the song you were talking about ... it was the one rose was asking me about

Oh, but she was making reference to the song I was asking about so I got a little confused!!!! easy there toughguy;)

ah-ha I am back once again!!!! Pardon my disappearance but just bought a house w/ the otterhalf and hooking up mu internet access was way down on the priorty list..lol.....

ANYWAY....TEO IS DA MAN!!!!!! Hands down great night of music. LOVED the MJ track. He rocked some old and some new, great song selection. Wish you were in SSH all summer.

It was nice to see Dondiesel,Rigs, Stifler, Piro, Neena, Notallthere, ummmm BRIAN1500 WTF I belive you actually puked!!!!!!!! Me and George need to talk...sometimes I get to get ypu drunk, sometimes him, tempkid always a pleasure...laurie619 thanks for dropping by and keeping the other half company @xs. Jsen7 how funny was that kid filling out the XS voucher to hand in for a temps card!!!

Next weekend people the madness begins. Hope to see everyone. Shots WILL happen and YES I do have a new one up my sleeve but is a secret until Saturday night!:D

Originally posted by ceeotter

, ummmm BRIAN1500 WTF I belive you actually puked!!!!!!!! Me and George need to talk...sometimes I get to get ypu drunk, sometimes him,

For the record, I do not think I puked. I put my head down on the bar aka Temkid style and took a breather. ;) Between you, Keith and George and pregame I was wasted. I could have puked and not remember it though.

:hat: :hat:

oh you were just doing your tempkid impression:tongue: ummm I think I saw chunks right after we did blackhaus:laugh: Be prepared for Saturday. Oh and tell George to be behind his bar EARLY Sat I need to stop in few a quick shot w/ him before I go to work.

Yo 3rdflr...you are correct he used to do the Saturdays in May. Maybe they will give him a spot 4th of July weekend.

Originally posted by ceeotter

oh you were just doing your tempkid impression:tongue: ummm I think I saw chunks right after we did blackhaus:laugh: Be prepared for Saturday.

I guess you are right. It had to be the blackhaus. I dont rember much from that night after 1230. I think I am staying sober this weekend. ;)

Like binoy I was not able to make it down there this past Saturday due to prior engagements. But for those that dont know it Teo is a great DJ and used to have XS rocking all Summer long on Saturdays. This Summer I dont know what else he is doing but he will be at the SURF on July 27th. Come check it out

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

mmmm.....like your style ceeotter...blackhaus baby!!

I recall 3 years ago he was SSSIICCKKKK every weekend that he was on in May before the M-Day opener.

Hope I get a chance to hear him....but no OLDIES!! :D

Look forward to finally meeting you this Sat.

blackhaus...yum:)

Teo never disappoints. The kids got style!!!!