Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll CALL FOR DD?

thehog

They were a big let down last time I saw them back in the fall. :mad:

I think that I will have to see if they can redeem them self's this time around.:idea:

I know it will be packed since every where on the beach is hip hop thug life all weekend long.

:blown:

Originally posted by thehog

They were a big let down last time I saw them back in the fall. :mad:

I think that I will have to see if they can redeem them self's this time around.:idea:

I know it will be packed since every where on the beach is hip hop thug life all weekend long.

:blown:

They sure were HOGSTER,but i've seen em like 5 times and they really dont do it for me but im up always for a good time and who knows maybe they will bring the house down this time I really hope so,missed Allstar night wich really fawking sucks I most def. wont miss this sat. night.

Originally posted by happyface

They sure were HOGSTER,but i've seen em like 5 times and they really dont do it for me but im up always for a good time and who knows maybe they will bring the house down this time I really hope so,missed Allstar night wich really fawking sucks I most def. wont miss this sat. night.

Yeah I missed allstar night 2

Me and my amigos partied like we were allstars at Maze on fri. and no one was up to going out on Sat. :(

When DD played in July I thought it was pure sickness so im sure they can do it again this time around.:D

this night should be awesome...deep dish in the main room all night...roly in the patio, and then oscar g. playing the sunrise sessions afterhours...what a nice surprising treat...oscar g. in the patio...looking forward to sat. at space 34...:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by housewhore

this night should be awesome...deep dish in the main room all night...roly in the patio, and then oscar g. playing the sunrise sessions afterhours...what a nice surprising treat...oscar g. in the patio...looking forward to sat. at space 34...:D

this has to be jason posting.... been trying to figure it out for a while now.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thehog

I thought that after his second post.:idea:

would the real Jason please stand up!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Hes a cool cat, and a great guy... He got the personality, his brother doesn't:tongue:

Funny story to go with the first picture. I was standing right next to Deco Drive reporters at Dance Star and they tried interviewing Deep Dish, ( of course Deco had no clue who Deep Dish was) but then Sharam grabbed Deco's mic and started interviewing Ali and also the reporter.

DSC00007.JPG

These 2 picture are from the small show they played at the Albion Hotel during WMC this year. It was unbelievable maybe only 200 people there.

For all the pictures if you missed it Deep Dish

DSC06044.JPG

DSC00004.JPG

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Funny story to go with the first picture. I was standing right next to Deco Drive reporters at Dance Star and they tried interviewing Deep Dish, ( of course Deco had no clue who Deep Dish was) but then Sharam grabbed Deco's mic and started interviewing Ali and also the reporter.

DSC00007.JPG

These 2 picture are from the small show they played at the Albion Hotel during WMC this year. It was unbelievable maybe only 200 people there.

For all the pictures if you missed it Deep Dish

DSC06044.JPG

DSC00004.JPG

Great nite indeed ... followed it up with the Balance roster at Space 34 ... I think I'm still today feeling the recovery of that looooooooooong Thursday:D :D

DD, Howells and Desyn were superb ... what a fun nite ... :D:hat:

saleen,

jason???

u must have me confused with someone else...i dont know who you are, and you obviously dont know who i am...my name is devin...i just moved down to miami from san diego like 8 months ago...i have been going to space basically since i moved here, just found out about clubplanet like a month ago and thought it was pretty cool that u could post your opinions on here...anyway, sorry if i disappointed you by not being jason, whoever that may be,...and "the hog", i dont think ive ever met you either. Dont really know anyone on this site...met biznation once at space, but thats pretty much it...

if anyone can help me out, whats the deal with that maze place? I read a lot about it on here, just wondering where its at, who plays there, and what nights it gets good....thanx.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by housewhore

saleen,

jason???

u must have me confused with someone else...i dont know who you are, and you obviously dont know who i am...my name is devin...i just moved down to miami from san diego like 8 months ago...i have been going to space basically since i moved here, just found out about clubplanet like a month ago and thought it was pretty cool that u could post your opinions on here...anyway, sorry if i disappointed you by not being jason, whoever that may be,...and "the hog", i dont think ive ever met you either. Dont really know anyone on this site...met biznation once at space, but thats pretty much it...

if anyone can help me out, whats the deal with that maze place? I read a lot about it on here, just wondering where its at, who plays there, and what nights it gets good....thanx.

nice try jason!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: