Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all the pretty girls and all the pretty boys........

That were at Merge this Saturday.

It was an absolute amazing time. I'll admit it wasnt packed like last summer but Memorial day isnt until next week. I must say though there were plenty of pretty girls and boys running around. 99% of the people there were good looking except for RODDIGGA but hey you take the good with the bad!! haha J/k HOLLA

Demar ripped shit up then turned the tables over to Richie who took it to another level.

We caught a sneak preview of the new avalon bass bins...

GUYS BE FOREWARNED DO NOT TRY TO PICK UP ANY GIRLS THAT SIT ON THE STAGE. IT IS A GIANT VIBRATOR AND YOU HAVE NO CHANCE IN HELL NO MATTER HOW WELL ENDOWED YOU ARE. PREPARE FOR REJECTION. THESE BASS BINS KICK SOME SERIOUS ASS.

It was nice meeting Solargirl and hubby (you did a great job BTW)

and seeing the rest of the cpers. Roddigga Stacked Dondiezel rapture hardcorekrock laurie tizzah budda splash and everyone else I cant remember.

For those that didnt take the bus down, you missed one hell of a time Thanx Petey K. and George, I got my cup for the summer Buddy!!!You rule!!!

Lets do it again all summer long see you all this weekend.

Kosta P.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Kosta...Honeslty you have come a long way...Longing good...bro I could not get over how many lbs you dropped...Way to go!

Its that new diet...shhh.

Thanx bro. Now time for some juice and I'll be looking like the Iron Brethren in No time.

I'll see you guys this weekend if youre out at all during the week, Saints Tuesday and Latitude Wednesday.

Both parties No cover and a Good Time.

Originally posted by misk

.............i'll see your ass there this weekend!.......and i'll bring the goggles......no soco and lime in my eyes like last year!:laugh::cool:

At least you got your vision back. :D

Be prepared for a wild summer!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

At least you got your vision back. :D

Be prepared for a wild summer!!!!

...yea...after like 5 min and u throwing napkins in my face! lol.....eh.....who cares......in my mouth...in my eyes...up the nose....AS LONG AS THE ALCOHOL GETS IN ME SOMEHOW!:D

...who cares......in my mouth...in my eyes...up the nose....AS LONG AS THE ALCOHOL GETS IN ME SOMEHOW!:D

Um ok you can call it alcohol but i think there's another name for it.....jizzonbuddy.gif

Originally posted by kostaP

Um ok you can call it alcohol but i think there's another name for it.....jizzonbuddy.gif

.....hey now!......don't make me kick your ass......after all.....u don't wanna have to start usin that cane again right before summer!!!!!!!!!!

.....hey now!......don't make me kick your ass......after all.....u don't wanna have to start usin that cane again right before summer!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt know u like it in the butt!!! w/ my cane!!!

Originally posted by thesandman

Mr. Merge will make his 3rd season's debut next week....

Kosta stay in Ft. Lee while I tare shit up (not napkins)

Why dont you stay in mahwah and learn how to spell. (TEAR)

Originally posted by thesandman

If you knew how to spell your name you could talk

I-AM-A-F-A-G-G-O-T:laugh:

You couldnt spell my name if your life depended on it.

Are you smoking the funny stuff right now??

Why are you telling me youre a faggot???