Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MDW.......ripppin yo sleeves off ROLL CALL!!!!!!

SUP TO ALL MY FREAKS......................................

digga has finally started to get excited for the summer, after getting the ok from my brotha in the SKY, T-MAC, im ready to take on SUMMER OF 2003................

got the keys to the palace and im freegin PUMPED, i got myself a sleevleless pink POLO t-shirt, and extra TOYT kahki shorts to fit in down in PT. during the day to sit on the beach w/ the other retired SURF, TEMP FREAKS...............................................

so lets start gettin ready fo the summer and RIP DEM SLEEVES OFF ALL THEM SHIRTS and lets GIVE A BIG OL' HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TO SUMMER OF 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRIDAY: CHECK INTO PALACE AND MEET SHORE HOUSE ROOMATES, POSS., DJIAS / MERGE..............................

SATURDAY MERGE JOE GIO PRETTY IN PINK TRIBAL SESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, THEN MAYBE WONDER OVER TO XS AND TEMPS............................................

SUNDAY SURF, THEN........................................TEMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....................

Originally posted by roddigga

fine i will party by myself, im going to play some evil beats here at work and beat my bosss.........................................

see you all down the shore.......................................

Don't forget to remind your boss that "O'Doyle Rules!!!!" after you beat him.

See you this weekend!!

mochi, this is not a time to be saying hello......................you may get run over sister if you are on this thread just to say hello...........................

tommygunz...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

carlguy, not sure if i'm supposed to be excited bout the new hair..................but thanks for sharing, see ya this weekend!!!!!! is it just so you can hide from this KYLE GUY, LOL, just joking bro.....................

Tigger and I will be donning the wheelchairs, and running the Funky Water IV cart all weekend!!!

Partyin like the anti-christ rockstar's all weekend!!!!

The Tigger went off like an alarm this morning at 5am, again...

Tied her hair up and went ten rounds with the punching bag while jammin to Tool at high decibals....

Her workout chants are so inspirational...

"Get some...Get some..."

"One for Rod... One for Dave... One for Bigtime... One for Baked Lays..."

Its going to be a loooooooooooong summer!!!!

mochi, this is not a time to be saying hello......................you may get run over sister if you are on this thread just to say hello...........................

u can run me ova any day rod.

i'll see ur tan ass out this weekend :D

piro, digga just went a few rounds with the boss........tommy i gave him 20 free shots to the head till a gave him a swift back hand and told him to give up his glue sticks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bus, the beats are rockin right now on the PC, stole the bosses speakers and told everyone they better get used to this cause summer is right aroung the corner.................................

i've been searchin round the office for things to get me HIGH, i've been wiffin at the TONER for the PRINTER for a HALF HOUR, and i threw some white board cleaner in the microwave hoping to make K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING ON THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Tigger and I will be donning the wheelchairs,

Its going to be a loooooooooooong summer!!!!

haha maybe i should come down in a wheel chair!!!

thats the spirit rod.. rip off them sleeves.. yummy arms one of the best parts of going down the shore!

AKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had this sharp pain in my rear delt all morning....

I have been trying to ignore it and work through the pain...

Thinking it was just a strain from my intense chest workout from last night...

I went to drop the kids off at the pool a few minutes ago, while doing a quick rear double bi pose in the bathroom mirror, I noticed something hanging off my shoulder...

I forgot to take the god damned pin out after my morning shot!!!!

Now I know why everyone was looking at me like I have three heads at the sales meeting this morning!!!!

bus, the beats are rockin right now on the PC, stole the bosses speakers and told everyone they better get used to this cause summer is right aroung the corner.................................

...that's all good.........but this chica ended last week with a money makin bang!....then took this week off for maximum tanning....pedicures ...nails......and exercise before the big day!....hollllllaaaaaaaaa

BUS WE HAVE DEF BEEN SEPERATED AT BIRTH......................

digga had a similar story, but when i went to drop the kids off the poor this morning, i must have left a huge piece of TOILET paper that was still attached to my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

walked by the water cooler and thaught this SLAMMIN VP was eyeing digga up, i flexed the traps, and said HELLO, she gave digga a disgusted look, to my confusion i flexed my traps in the reflection of the glass door to only see a role of toilet paper still attached to my KENNETH COLES.......................................

CAN YOU TELL SUMMER IS HERE, GOTTA LOVE MEDICATION FROM BANGCOCK

Take it one step further....

Here I am bustin out a personal jam session in the hopper the other day...

Thought I had cleaned up all the evidence...

Apparently I have quite a "shot"....

The secratery came out of the bathroom screaching because someone blew their nose, and left "snot" all over the wall....

i don't know what's going on. i just got back from the gym and realized all the trees have leaves on them and it's 80 degrees out. is it possible that summer is actually creeping out???

actually, i won't be fully convinced that summer's here til i'm face down on a belmar sidewalk 1 saturday, eating 4 day old pizza that i found laying in the street and bloody from running through the glass door of my house that i thought was open... maybe that's just me though.

dogekid, your damm right, diggas not worried bout degrees and over cast, SUMMER IS HERE....................i rolled into work with my CUTOFF POLO, DEISEL SHADES, and CAPRI DRESS PANTS to keep with UBS dresscodes............i practiced flashin all my VIP cards to the security cards as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT DOES NOT RAIN IN THE CLUB...............SO EVERYONE STOP YO BITCHEN...............

Originally posted by kelly0616

Roddigga u are gonna be in for one rough weekend chico!!!:laugh:

]be prepared:eek:

kell, i love rollercoaster rides...................BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHORE HOUSE OPENS AT 12 NOON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!