Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Men Are Dogs!

guest00901

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

No way. Lesbians are too political and stuffy. Gay men is where it's at if you're looking for a good time!!!

lesbos rule!

gay men are such bitches!! women are bitches... I can see why you both get along so well.

jk

:D:tongue:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No way. Lesbians are too political and stuffy. Gay men is where it's at if you're looking for a good time!!!

OT - my cousin was tellling me about a caller on some ABC radio program...she called in as a Lesbian Conservative...i was like...wtf...isnt that an oxymoron...lol...

back to the games at hand

Guest gabo
Originally posted by naughtybabe

They might be great but they wouldnt want anything to do with you because you have a cock.!!! hahah you loose!:laugh:

and how would you win? I have more of a chance hooking up with a lesbo than u do with a gay guy.

Guest gabo

It's a shame to say this but gay guys are the best and they are also the hottest ones...

So all you straight guys are fucked!! :tongue::D:laugh:

trollop!

Originally posted by phatman

OT - my cousin was tellling me about a caller on some ABC radio program...she called in as a Lesbian Conservative...i was like...wtf...isnt that an oxymoron...lol...

back to the games at hand

:laugh: :laugh:

It's a shame to say this but gay guys are the best and they are also the hottest ones...

My friend Ryan is gay and he is FUCKING HOOOOOT!! I told him one day I shall make him straight ;)

hmmmmmmmmmmm I love a challenge:laugh2:

Guest gabo

And what makes you come to this conclusion??? :confused:

I am just making this shit up as I go...shhhhh dont tell naughtybiotch though.

That's probably the dumbest thing I've heard all week, unless of course you dig effeminate pansies.................but then again, to each their own................here, just for you gals:

DSC00660.JPG

Enjoy!!!

Guest gabo

ugly! :tongue:

at least i dont have to wear 5lbs of makeup in order to look good!

Originally posted by ou812

That's probably the dumbest thing I've heard all week, unless of course you dig effeminate pansies.................but then again, to each their own................here, just for you gals:

Actually the comments that come out of your mouth are the dumbest things ever but we aren't getting into that..

Please forgive me if I have bruised your ego but the truth is that gay guys are hotter then straight guys. Ask any girl and they will tell you that the majority of hot guys they have seen in their life time have been gay. :D

Guest gabo

We are both in luck cause I dont have to either..

Come on Gabo you can do better then this..

ehh fuck it u win. I am tired and need a nap from this.

Please forgive me if I have bruised your ego but the truth is that gay guys are hotter then straight guys. Ask any girl and they will tell you that the majority of hot guys they have seen in their life time have been gay. :D

...what makes you think gay guys arent dogs either...lol...idk care if gay guys are hotter...i'm one of the nicest guys i know...and have a great personality...so they say...lol...i wont ever look "hot"...but who really cares...it never stopped me from having fun or a girlfriend for that matter...:tongue: