Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Terror Alert...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres the article from my newswire...

14:42 ET White House says terror alert to be raised to Orange

CNN reports that the govt will raise the terror threat level to "high" from "elevated" in wake of the terrorist attacks abroad and increased intelligence chatter. Earlier in the day, CNN reported that senior U.S. officials said that intelligence chatter suggests terrorists may be planning a major attack inside the U.S., with one official calling the intelligence "reasonably spooky stuff."

there were rumors at around 12:00pm on bloomberg newswire however nothing factual until now... thats why i posted it...

seriously, does anyone give a fuck anymore?

if something is going to happen, it's going to happen. people can't live in fear for what "might" happen.

you can get run over by a bus tomorrow, get stabbed/mugged/shot/raped/beaten, be kidnapped, whatever...have a pot fall on your head from 10 stories while walking home from work....

i like how the gov't chooses to play with people like this...

as far as i'm concerned, this color system is bullshit.

Originally posted by reddog4063

i hope they get this new iraqi government off the ground soon so that we can concentrate on taking out iran and syria.

and what the hell did syria do? besides hate the americans....

iran i understand, they finance hizbollah who attacks poor little israel, usa's biotch.....

Originally posted by sassa

and how does it effect you? every time they change the color, do you go to home depot and stock up on more tape,plastic, and gas masks???

no, dont be stupid... i am a trader... and every time the terror alert changes the market tanks... everytime theres a terrorist bombing or rumor of, the market tanks...

i usually start dipping my bullets in pig fat and sharpening my bayonet.

and how does it effect you? every time they change the color, do you go to home depot and stock up on more tape,plastic, and gas masks???

seriously, does anyone give a fuck anymore?

if something is going to happen, it's going to happen. people can't live in fear for what "might" happen.

you can get run over by a bus tomorrow, get stabbed/mugged/shot/raped/beaten, be kidnapped, whatever...have a pot fall on your head from 10 stories while walking home from work....

i like how the gov't chooses to play with people like this...

as far as i'm concerned, this color system is bullshit.

Sweetie I love you for this post, all those times that we disagreed on issues this one im with you all the way..

But I do also agree with DGmodel. Even though your right, the color system is bullshit, it still effects many people across the board...(pardon the punn).

I for example have twice as shit to do in my daily work day when that shit is elevated.

Granted, even though I feel my position of employment is significant as a pizza delivery man sometimes, other times in freaks me out (in regards to extra work, not fear, freakin out).

To give you an example, I was actually quarenteend (i know spelled it wrong, for the critics), for about 3hrs one day.

Granted no one heard of that when it happened two months back, like everything the government does is publicized...(another thread topic).

The point is that I laughed when my boss told me to head to the nearest building of work and stay in a specific area, cracked up...then i realized he was serious, turns out there was some anthrax related bullshit that was either going to or coming from the DC area. Still have yet to hear details about the whole mess.

Bottom line, I shall simplify..

Terrorists suck, and fuck if Im going to let them scare moi..

CODE BROWN in effect...

definition=when bad people (terrorists) mess with the usa the shit will hit the fan..

:tongue::love::makeout: again sassa...kudos for us seeing eye to eye on something...I think its the first...lol...

kidding..

and what the hell did syria do? besides hate the americans....

supposedly they harbored all those iraqi goverment leaders that escaped from iraq when the war started...including saddam and his sons

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Sweetie I love you for this post, all those times that we disagreed on issues this one im with you all the way..

But I do also agree with DGmodel. Even though your right, the color system is bullshit, it still effects many people across the board...(pardon the punn).

I for example have twice as shit to do in my daily work day when that shit is elevated.

Granted, even though I feel my position of employment is significant as a pizza delivery man sometimes, other times in freaks me out (in regards to extra work, not fear, freakin out).

To give you an example, I was actually quarenteend (i know spelled it wrong, for the critics), for about 3hrs one day.

Granted no one heard of that when it happened two months back, like everything the government does is publicized...(another thread topic).

The point is that I laughed when my boss told me to head to the nearest building of work and stay in a specific area, cracked up...then i realized he was serious, turns out there was some anthrax related bullshit that was either going to or coming from the DC area. Still have yet to hear details about the whole mess.

Bottom line, I shall simplify..

Terrorists suck, and fuck if Im going to let them scare moi..

CODE BROWN in effect...

definition=when bad people (terrorists) mess with the usa the shit will hit the fan..

:tongue::love::makeout: again sassa...kudos for us seeing eye to eye on something...I think its the first...lol...

kidding..

awww....how cute...:D:love:

Originally posted by daveespa

supposedly they harbored all those iraqi goverment leaders that escaped from iraq when the war started...including saddam and his sons

you said it right there "SUPPOSEDLY"

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

do you have any evidence to the contrary? right, i thought not. so basically you are just talkin out of your ass like you always do just to contradict what the govt. is saying.

do you have evidence they do? no? i thought so. :rolleyes:

do you have evidence they do? no? i thought so. :rolleyes:

no but the govt has evidence.

which is why they are taking care of this.

you know, during WWII i'm sure there were people just like you saying, well, are we sure that Germany is really doin all this bad stuff? should we really go against them?

well, its also because of people like you that WWII took so long to end and cost so many innocent lives. America could have opened its eyes a lot sooner and gotten involved a lot quciker and ended the war a lot faster.

i'm very happy we are learning from history and arent repeating the same mistakes.

thankfully, people like you arent involved in the govt any more.

oh please...:rolleyes: you're trying to compare what happened in germany with this? :blank:

obviously the united states government has NOT learnt from history, otherwise they would not be pulling the bullshit policies they are right now on the world. they are retreating, rather than advancing.

:rolleyes: