Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great Adventure

SO I went yesterday (tuesday) it was alot of fun. One thing, please DO NOT wait for Superman I waited an hour and a half for it and the ride sucked. Ok it doesnt suck but for the wait it wasnt that fast or scary. You sit in a chair and they turn it so U are looking at the ground. But you are still in the sitting position. Other than that the average wait was 10 to 15 mins if that. I went on Nitro (my favorite) three times, once in the front. Absoultly the best ride there, if you hold your hands and legs up, lean into the turns the ride is 100% better. Defintely reccomend it.

You should definitely bringt asprin, cause after each ride (esp. Viper and Scream Machine) you feel like your all beat up. Also either bring alchol or weed (my choice) to wait in lines cause that time is so f in boring. Get your hand stamped and leave it in the car.

Definitly a fun time, I will try to make it back in Sept. when school is back in session, or on a nice cloudly day.

Yea we went about a month or so ago, and we had a blast, during the summer is not worth it tho, better to wait till sept cause lines are 2 hours plus on summer weekends for EVERY THING.....4 hour wait for batman, n shit, Not worth it,

But smoking a blunt and going threw the safari is a blast! lol

I would say Nitro, Medusa and Batman And Robin Chiller were the best. Chiller is 47 seconds long, but goes 90 mph. Nitro my god I can go on that ride all day. The last two times I was there I went on that alone nine times. Go in the front at least once it is worth the wait. . Free Fall is always fun, I looked down when we fell, scared the shit out of me. Batman is good. I went on Viper and Scream Machine but didnt like either, feels like I got beat up with all the moving my head did. My Advice for Viper is hold on tight and hold your head back and still. The only thing I didnt do that I wanted to was go thru the Sarfari. My firend who drove didnt want to go. I got to see the mokeys from the top of Medusa.

Overall I had alot of fun. If you are going to go, do it now. There is not alot of people there once school lets out (and weekends now) it will be packed like JaySea said. Unless you wait till after Labor Day.

Have fun

Originally posted by Mystify22

I'm definitely planning a trip down there this summer.....I :heart: rollercoasters.....I haven't been to Great Adventure in so long though, what are some of the best rides to check out?