Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is the worst dj in nj?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by solargirl

I expect a big increase for Merge this year.

yeah i was just talking about this to someone the other day. I got a feeling this wil be the year of the merge/. Rydell has a great rep now due to the 7am closing thing metro was doing.

Oh and he's the only DJ that plays A Great mix of hard house. Im Sick of that freestyle vocal house shit at temps

Originally posted by notallthere

Actually as I recall merge only great nights on special events last year. Just be honest even though im a big merge fan.

No it's the truth until Merge got raided maybe then it wasnt as packed but Temps from what I heard was not packed wall to wall last year like it usually is. Either way Merge will def. kick ass this year because Ritchie is by far a better DJ (this is just my opinion which I am entitled to have)

Originally posted by ninadd

No it's the truth until Merge got raided maybe then it wasnt as packed but Temps from what I heard was not packed wall to wall last year like it usually is. Either way Merge will def. kick ass this year because Ritchie is by far a better DJ (this is just my opinion which I am entitled to have)

I dont know if he is a better dj but to me he has a helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of allot better selection rydell is the man and he can spin well loaded! :D

Originally posted by notallthere

I dont know if he is a better dj but to me he has a helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of allot better selection rydell is the man and he can spin well loaded! :D

knowing what to play def. is part of being a good dj

Originally posted by ninadd

knowing what to play def. is part of being a good dj

true but different people want to here different things so you cant really say if a dj is good or bad by the music he plays,. Im not fighting with you, I like merge better then temps.

Originally posted by skippyd

BRING BERMUDA CLUB BACK....

RESURRECT FROM THE DEAD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gotta love the Bermuda Club esp when TEO T was there

Yes indeed skippyd and thehype

I miss those days at The Bermuda Club with DJ Teo T ahhhhh yes yes yes ... I use to work the lights for Mr. Teo T and the lights at The Beach Club with Teo also ... Great Great DJ and programming songs too ... Teo Teo Teo

Wayne (

Originally posted by skippyd

BRING BERMUDA CLUB BACK....

RESURRECT FROM THE DEAD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gotta love the Bermuda Club esp when TEO T was there

Yes indeed skippyd and thehype

I miss those days at The Bermuda Club with DJ Teo T ahhhhh yes yes yes ... I use to work the lights for Mr. Teo T and the lights at The Beach Club with Teo also ... Great Great DJ and programming songs too ... Teo Teo Teo

Wayne (

• 4 months later...

godisadj - still hatin

lol

The question is too broad...It would have to be broken down to..

1. Mixing Skills

2. Crowd working

3. Track Selection

4. Creativity

5. Gutsy mixing, attempting risky mixes

6. If you were to take the DJ out of a commercial atmosphere how do you feel they would play?

6 is very important because it is a key factor in track selection and creativity and style.

Personally I hate playing commercial and I rarely do except opening up and stuff and whenever I have a chance to play my style of music, I take it and it is my style that I want to be known for. If someone said you have to play commercial music all night, I wouldn't want the job. But then again I don't rely on DJ money to pay my bills.

Mixing and skills of the sort are no excuse but sometimes people are paid to play commercial and stuff of the sort. To some it is food on the table and in that situation their paycheck is more important than the critics. Sure they would like to impress the critics but commercial music pays their bills.

I also want to state that alot of people are hating certain DJ's for reasons other than their skills and they shouldn't be bashing them.

Example: Moo - Just cause you have a website doesn't make you a DJ.

It's just so stupid for someone to say

NJGUIDO has been around for 1 1/2 years I've been DJing for 12 years. Some people should stop being so ignorant.

Originally posted by soulshaker541

Hmmmmm...Worst DJ's...........Top of the list would be

louie devito who isn't a DJ but likes to think he is.

Nick Sibilia

Andrew Mendez

WRONG.

Andrew Mendez is Very Very talented.

Nick Sibilia seems to pack the House at Headliners all Summer.

Devito....Well.....Um.......He has a nice car:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: