Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"temptations Is A Part Of Life......."

Hey Clubplanet, it's about that time again. For the sun, the beach, and some amazing summer energy. Speaking of energy, this weekend kicks off the summer of 2003 at the legendary Temptations. I will be returning to my favorite club for my 8th season behind the turntables on Saturday and Sunday nights. I welcome back clublands best crowd to join me and our allstar staff, with a few new additions, as we get the party started the way only Temptations can.

This summer will be jam packed with some special events be sure not to miss. We begin this weekend on Saturday night with NJ's best Dance Party then we go live Sunday night on KTU for 3 hours where we show millions of listeners that nobody can party like Temptations. Keep in mind, Temptations is the ONLY club that "really" broadcasts the music played live to it's listeners. That is a privilege that myself and Temptations hold at high regard.

Other great events to look forward to this summer are Tempts 22nd year Anniversary, Tempts 1st Annual Toga Party (this should be a site since everyone looks for an excuse to take their clothes off at Tempts), July 4th Weekend with special guest dj Hex Hector, My Classic's Party, and of course my "I'm too old" Birthday Celebration. There might be one more special event before closing party but not confirmed just yet.

Musically speaking get ready for some great new tracks and vocals as we begin the search for the song of the summer. I have been in the studio the last few months and have finished a couple new projects that will hopefully become Tempts anthems such as "Keep Pushin" & "Until We Meet Again". Also listen for a new rmx of my classic "Angel".

So all I ask from you is to check your attitudes at the door, bring your A game, and get ready to make summer 2003 another incredible summer at the one and only Tempts!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Denny Tsettos

Hey Clubplanet, it's about that time again. For the sun, the beach, and some amazing summer energy. Speaking of energy, this weekend kicks off the summer of 2003 at the legendary Temptations. I will be returning to my favorite club for my 8th season behind the turntables on Saturday and Sunday nights. I welcome back clublands best crowd to join me and our allstar staff, with a few new additions, as we get the party started the way only Temptations can.

This summer will be jam packed with some special events be sure not to miss. We begin this weekend on Saturday night with NJ's best Dance Party then we go live Sunday night on KTU for 3 hours where we show millions of listeners that nobody can party like Temptations. Keep in mind, Temptations is the ONLY club that "really" broadcasts the music played live to it's listeners. That is a privelege that myself and Temptations hold at high regard.

Other great events to look forward to this summer are Tempts 22nd year Anniversary, Tempts 1st Annual Toga Party (this should be a site since everyone looks for an excuse to take their clothes off at Tempts), July 4th Weekend with special guest dj Hex Hector, My Classic's Party, and of course my "I'm too old" Birthday Celebration. There might be one more special event before closing party but not confirmed just yet.

Musically speaking get ready for some great new tracks and vocals as we begin the search for the song of the summer. I have been in the studio the last few months and have finished a couple new projects that will hopefully become Tempts anthems such as "Keep Pushin" & "Until We Meet Again". Also listen for a new rmx of my classic "Angel".

So all I ask from you is to check your attitudes at the door, bring your A game, and get ready to make summer 2003 another incredible summer at the one and only Tempts!

i hate temps but im all about toga

toga.jpg

Originally posted by jarmenio

Tsettosssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! See you all Saturday at Ceotter's Bar!!!

I think it was more like...

TSETTOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! (arms high up in the air!)

Tempts should have a fashion show in your honor!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

I am never gonna live that down, another Armenio classic mangled moment. :laugh:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

I think I'm going to make him a t-shirt w/TSETTOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS written on it in rhinestones. Is that 15 S's or 16?

I actually dreamed about Tempts the last two nights!!!!

I didn't want to wake up!!!!

So from monday till this morning I was locked in my room, dreaming about the fun,energy, kartwheels, people falling of stage, sleeping on bars, and many more things!!!!!!

There is nothing else that matters now!!!!!!

To all you fucking lightweights, stay the fuck out unless you bring your A game!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

i'll be checking out one of your remixes this thrusday night.. ;)

good luck.... and did you ever tell anyone about the "big project"?????

Originally posted by thesandman

A game? You'll be passed out at Spicys by 9:30 PM after 2 beers and cheese frys.......:D

FRYS (SANDMAN SPELLING)

FRIES US LANGUAGE PLURAL FORM OF FRY

Stay home and get hooked

on phonics.:laugh: :laugh: