Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday night -

sobeton

Originally posted by phrankadelic:

got it from sl's website. This Friday, Shadow Lounge and Bliss Productions present Tarrentella (uk) cd release party.

sounds good. peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Shadow Lounge is moving and shaking at the moment trying to bring in fresh and new talet. Personally, it's a good thing too see, bringing in Tarrantella is awesome, I love the stlye ...

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

hey i'm all for it myself. right before the conference, the beach was bringing in talent on a weekly basis. then after, it just completely died. on this supposed "off season", things are picking up once again. which is a sight for sore eyes..and ears for that matter.

the only thing that has me is the shitty sound system that SL has. weren't they supposed to have new lighting too? I just feel that if they have the money to bring these great dj's in, don't you think they can upgrade their sound system? just my .02

i'm not sure if i'll go see tarrentella anyways. my pocket is super tight right now. if i can get in for free...i'll probably go. hopefully they'll have open bar again! cwm32.gif

------------------

fsharpIMG.gif

AIM: Phatskils2

the only thing that has me is the shitty sound system that SL has. weren't they supposed to have new lighting too? I just feel that if they have the money to bring these great dj's in, don't you think they can upgrade their sound system? just my .02

Well, they did upgrade the sound system temporarily. Until yesterday, they had a Martin Mach Slingshot touring array installed. I was hanging out at the Nightclub and Bar expo yesterday, and the Martin rep informed me all the new stuff Shadow had has been repo'd...apparently shadow is broke. Guess it's back to shit stacked ten feet high for sound and staying with some barely functional LWR luminaires for lighting. Real shame if you ask me.

Originally posted by pod:

apparently shadow is broke. Guess it's back to shit stacked ten feet high for sound and staying with some barely functional LWR luminaires for lighting. Real shame if you ask me.

Yeah, it's a damn shame

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Archived