Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its official....

georgeacasta

Originally posted by staceyg5:

sounds like a plan or by then i might need some drinks--well, a lot of drinks cwm38.gif

I'll get the first bottle if u get the second... cwm3.gif Then we can end up like d, with a big bruise on our foreheads...lol...(sorry d i had to!)

------------------

Dancer-11.gif

Originally posted by blackhaus1:

I'll get the first bottle if u get the second... cwm3.gif Then we can end up like d, with a big bruise on our foreheads...lol...(sorry d i had to!)

wait till i see you chic... it's on! shot for shot till we both go down!

-stace' check the ny board... i took a DIVE! apparently no one saw - lol.. i dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing though cause i have no idea what happened.

cwm3.gifcwm31.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ i am the light

that shines...

yes, you can have it all

...follow me. ~

Originally posted by littled:

-stace' check the ny board... i took a DIVE! apparently no one saw - lol.. i dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing though cause i have no idea what happened.

cwm3.gifcwm31.gif

LMAO...shot for shot it is...i'm gonn ahave to charge it though...i'm pooooor!

------------------

Dancer-11.gif

cwm3.gifcwm31.gif

have one too many smirnoff ice's, egh? actually, i more considered w' the fact that you woke up in your tank top, panties and shoes BUT what happened to the pants or skirt? did they make the ride home???

Maybe this multipurpose icon with no obvious reason for it's existence can help you feel better.

cwm39.gif

Archived