Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All my shit got hacked... Wanna buy a couch off of me?

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

that i'm not selling?

damm, I just check and the auction is gone... here was the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2324265704

Well heres a story that all of yous can learn something..

My yahoo account was hacked and taken over, I couldn't get in.. So being as smart as I am I figured it out after I couldn't recover my password, so what i did was kept typing in my real password which doesn't work, and they locked the account. Even the person who hijacked the account can't get in, even yahoo can't get in, no one can for 12 hours, so meaning any email that is in there stays in there, so yahoo fixed the account, sent a new password to a phatom account which means the people who hijacked my account can't get in.. So last night the lock came off at 1145 pm, i finally got back in using the password recorvery system, which didn't work the first time since the hackers changed all my info, birthdate etc...

So now i'm in full complete control over my email, and yahoo warned me they probably used it for ebay, well guess what, since i was so smart and locking the account their emails were still in there.. So now I have their ips... I had a buddy at the nhl trace it to luxemburg germany...

I found out they high jacked my ebay account and changed my screen name and all my info, still right now I can't get into that account, but i knew about it since people were emailing me questions to my email address that they controled, but they were smart and changed my ebay email address but when you do that it sends copies to both addys..

so on the bottom ebay logs the ips and the host.. So the auction was for red leather couches that never exsisted... The pics on the auction were out of a magazine.. bids were up to 1000 bucks with 1 day left but the weird thing is the higest bidder and the email addy for my hijacked account both ending in:

@luxmail.com

not sure how or why the fraud would have the higest bidder and seller in on the scam, but maybe the higest bidder was just jacking up bids, but anyways, i just checked and now the auction is now taken down. I'm still waiting on ebay to change my shit, But and the the big BUT is, they tried to hack into my pay ---pal as well, if they got in, i could have been really fucked... had a different password on pay----pay... (why does cp block pay pal?)

if you feel like tracing the ips here they are..

IP Address: 193.98.243.210

ISP Host: 193.98.243.210

go to run type cmd

then tracenet and the ip numbers...

I don't know how to read them, but i was told it looks like luxemburg in germany or some shit like that, but the funniest thing about this is, that I emailed every person including the person who hijacked my shit and the highest bidders and people asking questions and said, you are going down!! explained it and told them to fuck off.... how did i know their email addys, well i locked my account with the bad password trick, and they didn't have time to delete the emails... so they were fucked... cause if they did delete them, i would never have know about ebay for months..

i got these motherfuckers.. they are going down!!!!!!!

moral of the story, change your passwords and use different ones for your shit.. too many things had my same password..

but how they broke into my yahoo was simple, and yahoo can't stop it, so if you get an email from yahoo, and it asks to confirm your account, DON"T. the email has the yahoo addy and looks just like yahoo in every way, i even scaned it, but it came up clean.. Yahoo sez they stop most of them, but this one got threw...

so do 3 things

1. have a back up email address with a different password cause all i would have needed was a confirmed email address for my yahoo and they would send the info there, since the hacks can't hack that account.. (if you had different passwords of course)

2. change your passwords, and make them different for your bank, email, ******, ebay etc.........

3. a lawyer once told me, take every thing out of your wallet, and put it on a coper and copy all of it and they do the back side of it was well, then put it in a lock box, that way if your shit is stolen you know what you are missing and have all the numbers....

I think these guys if dumb are done! cause with the ips you should be able to get them, but who knows i hear these guys can hide their ips well...

oh, and don't buy red leather couches off of me on ebay:D cause they ain't mine... and you won't get your couch..:idea:

though they were phattttttttt.

anyways, all my passwords are now changed.. can't use the same stupid ones from before..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

saleen.jpg

Somewhere near Siegen, Germany...

damm thats cool...

thanks pod....

i hope they can get these assholes... :mad:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by steffy27

Damn that really sux...did they get into anything else but your yahoo:confused:

yahoo and ebay, but i only use 3 passwords, 2 are the same just shortened , but the other is different, so every password must go....

all new ones comming...

maybe nyjetswinsuperbowl

no one will think of that one....:D

% This is the RIPE Whois server.

% The objects are in RPSL format.

%

% Rights restricted by copyright.

% See http://www.ripe.net/ripencc/pub-services/db/copyright.html

inetnum: 193.98.243.208 - 193.98.243.223

netname: SCHULER-LAN

descr: Schuler Hydroforming GmbH

descr: Louis-Sculer-Str. 2

descr: D-57234 Wilnsdorf

admin-c: BM1825-RIPE

tech-c: CP990-RIPE

mnt-by: UUNETDE-I

changed: hostmaster@de.uu.net 19990429

changed: hostmaster@de.uu.net 20010412

source: RIPE

route: 193.96.0.0/13

descr: UUNETDE-AGG-193.96

origin: AS702

member-of: RS-UUNETEUDE

member-of: AS702:RS-DE-PI

member-of: AS702:RS-DE-PULLUP

member-of: AS702:RS-DE

mnt-by: UUNET-MNT

changed: fb@de.uu.net 20030515

person: Beate Mehl

address: Schuler Hydroforming GmbH

address: Louis-Sculer-Str. 2

address: D-57234 Wilnsdorf

phone: +49 2739 808158

fax-no: +49 2739 808117

e-mail: beate.mehl@schuler-hydroforming.de

nic-hdl: BM1825-RIPE

changed: fk@de.uu.net 19990429

person: Christian Patschke

address: SMG Pressen GmbH & Co.

address: Louis-Schuler-Str. 1

address: D-68753 Waghäusel

phone: +49 7254 988290

nic-hdl: CP990-RIPE

mnt-by: DENIC-P

changed: api@de.uu.net 19980924

changed: hostmaster@denic.de 20000611

There you go Saleen. that tells you who owns that netblock. :)

Enjoy.

UNIX POWAH!

90 percent of hacks are the result of kids not having anything better to do...your average hacker is a sweaty, pale 15 year old. I know, I was one once. :eek: Then I moved to Miami and found better things to do with my time.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rcrespo

% This is the RIPE Whois server.

% The objects are in RPSL format.

%

% Rights restricted by copyright.

% See http://www.ripe.net/ripencc/pub-services/db/copyright.html

inetnum: 193.98.243.208 - 193.98.243.223

netname: SCHULER-LAN

descr: Schuler Hydroforming GmbH

descr: Louis-Sculer-Str. 2

descr: D-57234 Wilnsdorf

admin-c: BM1825-RIPE

tech-c: CP990-RIPE

mnt-by: UUNETDE-I

changed: hostmaster@de.uu.net 19990429

changed: hostmaster@de.uu.net 20010412

route: 193.96.0.0/13

descr: UUNETDE-AGG-193.96

origin: AS702

member-of: RS-UUNETEUDE

member-of: AS702:RS-DE-PI

member-of: AS702:RS-DE-PULLUP

member-of: AS702:RS-DE

mnt-by: UUNET-MNT

changed: fb@de.uu.net 20030515

person: Beate Mehl

address: Schuler Hydroforming GmbH

address: Louis-Sculer-Str. 2

address: D-57234 Wilnsdorf

phone: +49 2739 808158

fax-no: +49 2739 808117

e-mail: beate.mehl@schuler-hydroforming.de

nic-hdl: BM1825-RIPE

changed: fk@de.uu.net 19990429

person: Christian Patschke

address: SMG Pressen GmbH & Co.

address: Louis-Schuler-Str. 1

address: D-68753 Waghäusel

phone: +49 7254 988290

nic-hdl: CP990-RIPE

mnt-by: DENIC-P

changed: api@de.uu.net 19980924

changed: hostmaster@denic.de 20000611

There you go Saleen. that tells you who owns that netblock. :)

Enjoy.

UNIX POWAH!

thanks bro, i called their american office but they are closed till tomorrow, and the germans got an email from me...

the reason i think it wasn't a wireless node is that they were only selling a 1000 dollar couch, seems like a lot of work for a 1000 or 2k couch...

I'm sure ebay is gonna get em too, but i'm going straight to the company....

thanx guys... you crazy computer kids..