Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats The Most Expensive Thing U Have Bought?

a white/beige versace suit for ~1000$

but thats nothing, i know a girl, her father´s in the oil business... on her graduation party she wore an 8000$ dress which was made especially for her and imported from italy :eek: ! too bad her religion and her father forbid her to have sex before marriage... otherwise she would be SUCH a good girlfriend (she´s hot too) :tongue:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by abrooksbro

I didn't know we were incorporating cars and such. I don't waste money to frivolously, as I said, clothing wise probably a few $5-800 suits are about it, but I know people who have like $40,000 necklaces, I personally don't get it

the highest amount i dropped on a car was $34k (and change) cash on my audi...

hmmm... I really dont want to think about it.

A better question may be what is the most expensive thing you have bought and only worn once (or not at all!)

but thinking back, a couple of Cavalli shirts that contained about as much material as the average pair of panty hose were right up there.

And while not a TON of money, it just kills me to spend $135 on the jeans I like, but fuck do they fit perfect.

I def have gone out on nights wearing more $$$ than I have spent for clothes for an entire year when I was in HS.

Originally posted by dgmodel

what kind??? i made a thread a few months back on a watch i wanted and was going to buy, however i ran into some troubles at work... and even with my "hook-up" from a friend its not feasible at this time... :(

cartier pasha chrono...worth every penny!!!!

youre damn right... i love that watch... i have a few watches however my fav is my raymond weil Tosca chronograph... a few months ago i wanted to buy a franck muller conquistador, however i ran into some troubles in the market and got blown up left and right... but it will be mine oh yes it will be mine...

the fm conquistador is a nice one too...i like the king conquistador better only because its so damn huge!!!

im debatting whether or not to get an audemars piguet royal oak offshore now....thats my second fav watch....after the pasha. but then again im also diggin the a.lange & sohne lange one. i hate having to decide between this stuff when i love them all.

sorry i thought you purchased a used 4.2 didnt know you were jay-z status buying all new and ish lol... j/k good for you... that car is beautiful... i was looking at a6 2.7t's, and 3 series' and of course a clk however insurance co's suck and quote me ridiculous prices... i hope their children die...

sorry to hear... listen to these rates (98-99 clk320 320 320 13k a year, (i put three twenty so many times that you see its not even the ill one) e46 3series (y2k+) 8,500k a year, 99 a4 approx 6,500 ayear... acura legend approx 5k a year... tell me those arent some fucked up quotes! all because im under 25, and some fuckin asshole pulled a scam on me and i got sued...FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU... i swear on all thats holy from atheiasts to zen buddishts and anything in between i hate auto insurance companies and health insurance companies...)