Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 5/21/03

weyes

directions from a knowledgable person are usually more accurate than those from a source such as mapquest; a human who goes someplace on a regular basis knows the real ins-and-outs of an area better than a computer program, which very often doesn't take into account traffic, construction, or new/gone land developments/roads.

tune in tomorrow.

Originally posted by weyes

directions from a knowledgable person are usually more accurate than those from a source such as mapquest; a human who goes someplace on a regular basis knows the real ins-and-outs of an area better than a computer program, which very often doesn't take into account traffic, construction, or new/gone land developments/roads.

tune in tomorrow.

Very true hun... I have had a few Map Quest Mis-haps.

Well I would not call them mis-haps. But usually map quest gives you the long way to everywhere... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by weyes

tune in tomorrow.

Sounds like you've had your share of mis-haps with Mapquest. I too, had my shares of frustrations with online map guides. I just know if I get a new car, I'm getting one with them in dash GPS thing....:blank:

Originally posted by tequiza

Sounds like you've had your share of mis-haps with Mapquest. I too, had my shares of frustrations with online map guides. I just know if I get a new car, I'm getting one with them in dash GPS thing....:blank:

that sounds tooooo cool!!! that would also eliminate the pain of having to glance up and down at my directions, sometimes in the dark - having to lift them up in the light of other cars' headlights.