Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Liquid Cards for Sandbar are here!!

Everyone who has been using the voucher as a temp vip card, come friday to get your Liquid Gold Cards! Just present your voucher at the door and exchange it for the gold cards... they are the phattest vip cards ever made... you gotta see em to appreciate!

The delays with the card were caused by the complexity of the manufacturing process, they aren't easy to make.. unfortunately, we underestimated the time required to produce them.. anyway, they're here... theyre sick... so come and get your cards this friday at Sandbar! If you cant make it, contact adam and he will make sure you get your card.

PS only a few hundred cards exist so hang on to them like they are umm... liquid gold :)

Originally posted by roveen

Everyone who has been using the voucher as a temp vip card, come friday to get your Liquid Gold Cards! Just present your voucher at the door and exchange it for the gold cards... they are the phattest vip cards ever made... you gotta see em to appreciate!

The delays with the card were caused by the complexity of the manufacturing process, they aren't easy to make.. unfortunately, we underestimated the time required to produce them.. anyway, they're here... theyre sick... so come and get your cards this friday at Sandbar! If you cant make it, contact adam and he will make sure you get your card.

PS only a few hundred cards exist so hang on to them like they are umm... liquid gold :)

got mine last night the new liquid gold cards are hot..........

Good looking out to Kareem, adam and the whole Sand Jar crew:D

i got mine vip card last night and it is SICK! i have never seen anything like it! but then again its to expected from a great promotional team :D ... wtg guys pretty soon u r gonna set the standard so high that no one's gonna be able to surpass it...:aright:

Guest bonsolidd

cool card i might have to bite gthe idea.....

D'Jais blue liquid card.....Niooce!!!!

Just kidding.........Love ya guys good promo

Originally posted by roveen

ROOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEN!!!!

Ready for Saturday The one handed bandit!:D

Originally posted by t0r0

ROOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEN!!!!

Ready for Saturday The one handed bandit!:D

Hell yeah... I've been "werking out" my left!

Gonna be in this damn splint for 2 more weeks.. PLease let it end! :D

Guest bonsolidd

don't worry toro........ roveen's been wackin off with his left....getting all ready for his saturday djais debut! lol!!!!!!!!!!!