Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Partly Cloudy on Sunday, May 25th

Originally posted by dani672

don't worry guys i am stuck in my house all weekend.. so it will be beautiful and sunny out!!

If that's the case, please refrain from leaving your house until Tuesday. j/k ;)

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Because it will ruin everbodys sickkkkkk fawkin spikes.

Oh yeah. . I forgot that you guys take more time doing your hair then me. . .:laugh: :laugh: By the way CLEAN YOUR MAIL BOX!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

We are concerned with the rain because if it rains..

no one will be on the beach in the Surf Club thus packing everyone into the little tiny club place they have.. normally they are packed with the outside open.. CAN SOMEONE SAY PIGS IN A BLANKET? NOT FUN. :(

Every living being between 18-25 will flock to the clubs in an attempt to salavage some sort of fun out of the rainy weekend. I see longer lines, and the impossible thought of actually moving in Temps.

Why do we like holiday weekends? The only thing I will enjoy is looking at all the hot pieces of ass and the music. The rest I can do without. I think I'll just find a nice spot in the corner by the bar and just chill. I know I won't be moving!

Originally posted by H-BomB

no one will be on the beach in the Surf Club thus packing everyone into the little tiny club place they have.. normally they are packed with the outside open.. CAN SOMEONE SAY PIGS IN A BLANKET? NOT FUN. :(

Every living being between 18-25 will flock to the clubs in an attempt to salavage some sort of fun out of the rainy weekend. I see longer lines, and the impossible thought of actually moving in Temps.

Why do we like holiday weekends? The only thing I will enjoy is looking at all the hot pieces of ass and the music. The rest I can do without. I think I'll just find a nice spot in the corner by the bar and just chill. I know I won't be moving!

HOW ARE YOU H-BomB LONG TIME NO TALK :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Piro....like how u think!! Cup half full..not half empty!!

If we stood in line for TEMPS in the middle of a rainstorm last Labor day...we can do it again this year!! lol

That’s the sprit “LETS GET SOAKEN WET†:D

Originally posted by dondiezel26

jayme what time you heading down to cartoonland.........friday or saturday......leave the skirt at home.....okay skippee!!!

check your damn email son. you probably have about 40 mails by now.

goin down fri or sat. haven't decided yet.

Originally posted by H-BomB

i dont think there will be an under 21 crowd going to the clubs...since mostly every club is 21+ and veryy strict

Originally posted by latinaz

'YES DEAR WHAT DO YOU NEED?

oh, i didn't mean to ring the Zee bell. but while you're up i'll take 4 shots of soco lime :D

3rdFlr.. actually i'm taking a religious retreat out to idaho with some jahovah's witnesses.

Originally posted by dogekid

oh, i didn't mean to ring the Zee bell. but while you're up i'll take 4 shots of soco lime :D

3rdFlr.. actually i'm taking a religious retreat out to idaho with some jahovah's witnesses.

3 shots here ya go!!food-smiley-019.gif

Originally posted by daveespa

i dont think there will be an under 21 crowd going to the clubs...since mostly every club is 21+ and veryy strict

Dude u are kidding, right? There are tons of underage kids in the shore clubs every year.