Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Itinerary for this weekend

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday: Start of at DJais at 5pm

party straight through the night at DJais with a couple stops at the house, go back to house for afterhours and party untill DJais happy hour starts up again saturday.(with beer pong through out the day) stay there to 7pm, go back to house and pick up a slice,the first thing I will eat MDW!!!!

Get ready for the BLVD, go to the BLVD,hit up Xs, then Merge then Tempts!!!!!!

Go afterhours somewhere, go back to Belmar around 7am, buy a bottle of water for ride to Belmar,drink the bottle of water!!!

Stop buy at Wawa on 16th street and by a Gallon of water, drink that Gallon of water through out the day with beer, go to Trop for Bingo, leave bingo, get ready for Surf, go to Surf, look for Serge, walk into Surf,look for Zee's bar, drink and shots,leave Surf at 10pm,go to Tempts, close out at Tempts, go to afterhours in seaside, leave at daylight for, Belmar, get to Belmar, sleep in bed, wake up at 10am, leave for North Jersey, go to sleep till wednesday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by joegio

billy...you know we're playing...except for the deportation part

JOE GIORGIOS WEEKEND AGENDA

Friday night: Spinning at Cherri (TEEN NIGHT) with Matty C and guest... AGE 13-18

Saturday Night: Spinning at Facades as he is getting smacked in the ass with a Burito by some Mexican Barback

Sunday Night: Spinning Retro at the Paterson unempployment building....

One tooth crackhead Shanikwa on the Mic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Friday night: Spinning at Cherri (TEEN NIGHT) with Matty C and guest... AGE 13-18

Saturday Night: Spinning at Facades as he is getting smacked in the ass with a Burito by some Mexican Barback

biglaugha.gif:cry:biglaugha.gif:cry:biglaugha.gif

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Joe Gio actually called me last night and asked me if it was cool if he dressed up in all leather for MDW......he always had a thing for the village people......have fun at the blue oyster Joe!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Joe Gio actually called me last night and asked me if it was cool if he dressed up in all leather for MDW......he always had a thing for the village people......have fun at the blue oyster Joe!!!!

Joe called me last night and asked me if we would make fun of him if he wore his Pink Panther costume for the Pink room