• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by neena16

sniff sniff I smell drama.

No DRAMA here. . .unless you cause it. . .

3rdflfactoria :laugh: :laugh: just go back and read some threads. . I just think it gets very repetitive and well nothing impressing me anymore. . . Same old losers different club. . . some of these Guidos, juiceheads, breatimplanted, superficial people piss me off. . .

Laurie...

How the fuck does having breast implants piss you off....

I must really upset you...

I get fucked up on drugs...

Juice like there is no tomorrow...

Superficial, self centered??

No way.. I just love looking good, and know I am better than everyone else...

and oh yeah... the implants!!!

hahah...

Yeah Tigger!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Just a friendly suggestion girl...

You are never going to be happy until you stop worrying about everyone else and learn to be happy with who you are, and not feel threatened by everyone else and thier habits and bidness...

...wow.....you're like....soooo deep man.....like a puddle......and not a small one.....like those big ones that form by the curb.....

:tongue:

Originally posted by laurie619

3rdflfactoria :laugh: :laugh: just go back and read some threads. . I just think it gets very repetitive and well nothing impressing me anymore. . . Same old losers different club. . . some of these Guidos, juiceheads, breatimplanted, superficial people piss me off. . .

what about those who whine, complain, bitch and moan.......they are fun to be around!!!!....yeah I'll have that!!!!

Laurie...

How the fuck does having breast implants piss you off....

I must really upset you...

I get fucked up on drugs...

Juice like there is no tomorrow...

Superficial, self centered??

No way.. I just love looking good, and know I am better than everyone else...

and oh yeah... the implants!!!

hahah...

Yeah Tigger!!!!

First of all chill out. . .and dont curse at me. . .show some respect if you want some back!!

Second. . .I’m am aloud to have an opinion . .sorry if you don’t like it. . .learn to deal with it!!

Third. . .keep on “getting fucked up on drugs, juicing like there is no tomorrow†because I don’t care, and I wasnt talking about you. . . :blown: :blown: :blown:

First of all chill out. . .and dont curse at me. . .show some respect if you want some back!!

Second. . .I’m am aloud to have an opinion . .sorry if you don’t like it. . .learn to deal with it!!

Third. . .keep on “getting fucked up on drugs, juicing like there is no tomorrow†because I don’t care, and I wasnt talking about you. . . :blown: :blown: :blown:

.......laurie laurie...........calm yourself......he is half joking...lol.......

I know you werent talking about me...

You were talking about one of the Iron Brothers....

Thanks for the suggestions...

I will try to keep juicing and getting fucked up as long as possible...

Team Mangled is all about that....

hee hee....

I have an idea...

Lets all think about something negative, go into a deep state of depression, then start grabbing people to cry to in Tempts and at Surf Club this weekend..

Rod... you just love doing this...

Opening day at surf... Rod pulls me aside and starts crying about how he feels neglected since I met Tigger...

WTF???

I know you werent talking about me...

You were talking about one of the Iron Brothers....

Thanks for the suggestions...

I will try to keep juicing and getting fucked up as long as possible...

Team Mangled is all about that....

hee hee....

I have an idea...

Lets all think about something negative, go into a deep state of depression, then start grabbing people to cry to in Tempts and at Surf Club this weekend..

Rod... you just love doing this...

Opening day at surf... Rod pulls me aside and starts crying about how he feels neglected since I met Tigger...

WTF???

Sorry I didnt read all of this BS. . . but you shouldn't assume. .

Originally posted by neena16

I have better things to do...:D

Welcome back Laurie!!!! Just in time for the summer. ;)

Like I said I am done with the drama (AFTER THIS WEEKEND) some other people just dont grow up. . .and need to learn the hard way. . .:laugh: :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

The only drama she causes is if piro forgets to separate the recycles from the regular trash.

BTW, she can cause as much drama as her little heart desires, I give her permission. ;)

Originally posted by piro8

The only drama she causes is if piro forgets to separate the recycles from the regular trash.

BTW, she can cause as much drama as her little heart desires, I give her permission. ;)

:laugh: ......and anyways...she doesnt need YOUR permission......she is the big bad moderatin mama round these parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by misk

:laugh: ......and anyways...she doesnt need YOUR permission......she is the big bad moderatin mama round these parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once she steps away from the computer, I'm the H.N.I.C.

(HEAD NIGGA IN CHARGE) :D

Laurie...what is wrong with you?

Not like anyone else on here posts to impress me or you....and that's not the point of it. Some take it more serious....some use it as a fun work destresser....but who cares? Its not real life....just a message board.

Cant go around judging people for what they are into on this board now can u???

I have to disagree with you that..no matter what people choose to do..or choose to be....as long as they are fun and treat me with the respect and friendliness that I try to treat everyone....they are alright with me! There are a bunch of peeps on here that fit your criteria and aren't THAT bad.

You are a fun and really cool chic........stay that way. :tongue:

Now erase this thread and lets move on!! its about partying and having a SICK TIME this weekend......cant we all just get along?

Ok....sermon over!!!!