• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hunnie818

:laugh: :laugh:

uh oh, we are gonna have to find you an iron door to lean on!

I won't pull any punches though, if I feel the urge I will strike a John Travolta pose and pelvic thrust once or twice then resume fetal position in the corner. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by piro8

I won't pull any punches though, if I feel the urge I will strike a John Travolta pose and pelvic thrust once or twice then resume fetal position in the corner. :laugh: :laugh:

I swear to God, i will PAY to see you do the hustle!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by misk

...wow.....you're like....soooo deep man.....like a puddle......and not a small one.....like those big ones that form by the curb.....

:tongue:

i like to run those over and hydro-plane into the grass median...

WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!.........

Can someone let me in on the "door" joke....CLUELESS!!!

Come on hunnie...was only playing....you know I was just teasing......I would NEVER........

now......

like I said b4......kiss my ass!!! :D

I say we try to get piro to do the rumpshaker and neena to bring out some 99 neena moves....before heading off to chain smoking land!! :)

I heard that even dogekid is going to get on the bar and dance!!

Originally posted by hunnie818

I swear to God, i will PAY to see you do the hustle!!!! :laugh:

you missed it hunnie...we're all standing around at SURF opening day all of the sudden from the corner of my eye I see piro doing the cha cha, the Roger rabbit and the chicken dance all combined into his own orginated dance move. :laugh: Remember Stardo?

Now his dances happen sporadically and it's hard to get front row seats so next time I'll have to bring my camera. BLACKMAIL!!!!! ;)

:hat: :hat: :hat:

Originally posted by neena16

you missed it hunnie...we're all standing around at SURF opening day all of the sudden from the corner of my eye I see piro doing the cha cha, the Roger rabbit and the chicken dance all combined into his own orginated dance move. :laugh: Remember Stardo?

Now his dances happen sporadically and it's hard to get front row seats so next time I'll have to bring my camera. BLACKMAIL!!!!! ;)

dammit!!! i missed it!!! :mad: i only saw that 1 sporadic outlashing on NYE @ metro way into the wee hours of the morning... by the back tables.. do you remember??? you grabbed my arm..your like "look! hes dancing!!!" its cause he's on c*%$" bwahaaaaaa :laugh:

its time.. im due for another sighting... 653.gif

Diz-amn Neena!!!!!!! That's messed up, wait til I get home, you better hide. :eek:

i saw. 1 chicken was like.. "Look at Alan go!!"

poor piro. just come with me on a few of my shady tours and leave all these freaks to dance wit themselves pal.

Originally posted by dogekid

i saw. 1 chicken was like.. "Look at Alan go!!"

poor piro. just come with me on a few of my shady tours and leave all these freaks to dance wit themselves pal.

Jay- I get no respect. I will gladly go on the Dogekid Shady Tour around Surf Club.

Originally posted by piro8

...i just got a visual...and almost fell off my chair lol