Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats everyone up to tonight?

xlr8ed

Originally posted by whadupg

What happened to him anyways :(

He got scared away when he found out so many girls were posting on here. He's much more comfortable in girless environments (like Square One for instance).

I don't know what I'm up to tonight. Probably not going to far with all this crappy rain.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I don't know what I'm up to tonight. Probably not going to far with all this crappy rain.

so you're probably not going out for a week?:hat:

Tonight

May 22 Light Rain 50° 70 %

Fri

May 23 Showers 55°/49° 60 %

Sat

May 24 Rain / Wind 58°/58° 70 %

Sun

May 25 Few Showers / Wind 68°/61° 30 %

Mon

May 26 Scattered Showers 67°/57° 30 %

Tue

May 27 Few Showers 58°/51° 30 %

Wed

May 28 Showers

Originally posted by groovefire

Yeah, come down to 711. Remember we're done at 11. If I can talk Phil or Hoska into it, we might head down to SQ1 too.

Nice, I'll see if I can talk my friends into it.. There thinkin Il Panino, but I told them Ras isn't there, and I get yelled at by Groovefire for talking about Il panino on Clubplanet, and get labled a "IL Panino twin"..:laugh:

For real dough, I liked the place, so hopefully make another appearence.

Originally posted by djresident

so you're probably not going out for a week?:hat:

Tonight

May 22 Light Rain 50° 70 %

Fri

May 23 Showers 55°/49° 60 %

Sat

May 24 Rain / Wind 58°/58° 70 %

Sun

May 25 Few Showers / Wind 68°/61° 30 %

Mon

May 26 Scattered Showers 67°/57° 30 %

Tue

May 27 Few Showers 58°/51° 30 %

Wed

May 28 Showers

:blown: :blown: :blown:

That is so unfair. Why can't we get a week of nice weather? That's it I'm moving. If anyone needs me, I'll be in San Diego.

Let's just say my personality and the hostess' (that was working that night) past escapades with people I used to be very fond of don't really mesh and I told her all about it in two words or less and her guido North Shore boyfriend proceeded to tell a mutual friend of ours that he needed to talk to me to 'straighten things out' :)

When I see you in person I'll tell you the whole story. I don't know if I'm actually banned, but it would probably be best if I didn't go back there until she was no longer employed there :)

I'm usually a very nice person though ;)

XOXO

Originally posted by sparkem

Let's just say my personality and the hostess' (that was working that night) past escapades with people I used to be very fond of don't really mesh and I told her all about it in two words or less and her guido North Shore boyfriend proceeded to tell a mutual friend of ours that he needed to talk to me to 'straighten things out' :)

When I see you in person I'll tell you the whole story. I don't know if I'm actually banned, but it would probably be best if I didn't go back there until she was no longer employed there :)

I'm usually a very nice person though ;)

XOXO

:laugh: Can't take you blueboard people anywhere!!

Originally posted by unclefester401

I'm going to Boston Beat and Sattelite to use up the last of my xmas gift certifacates, and then I'm hitting up 711 for little bit.

Thanks for coming by Festah!

Went to SQ1 after 711. It was my first time. I dug it. Music was good, crowd was a little thin, but vibe was really positive. I'll definitely be back there.

Drove back to Providence afterwards, which blew.

Originally posted by stymie

yeah i got tickets to the sox game tommorow.... probably gonna get rained out :frust:

Yeah, I've got tickets for tonight's game. Should be a beautiful night :mad::frust:

How was Alex Whalen last night? I'm half-kicking myself for not going out to hear him last night, but I definitely wasn't up for that.

Mother Nature is such a snatch69 :mad: :mad: :mad: