Clubplanet Nightlife Community

8 ball

E Razor

Originally posted by E Razor

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for eightball to ship out records, as far as i know the records are in stock? Thanks

if there all in stock a day or 2. i ordered stuff 2 weeks ago and i got them 2 days later but email or call them to see if there in stock. there site is terrible for stock

Still waiting for my sht to come in its been 3 weeks now...I called after i didnt get it the first week because usually it comes in preety quickly, well she said if it doesnt come by the 2nd week ill Email to let you know whats up....Well im still waiting for that Email and hopefully they will be hear by next wknd but this is one of the main reasons why i dont shop at 8Ball anymore, but they had a few records that i needed.

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

Still waiting for my sht to come in its been 3 weeks now...I called after i didnt get it the first week because usually it comes in preety quickly, well she said if it doesnt come by the 2nd week ill Email to let you know whats up....Well im still waiting for that Email and hopefully they will be hear by next wknd but this is one of the main reasons why i dont shop at 8Ball anymore, but they had a few records that i needed.

yea dont expect them to email u or anything lol fucking hilarious. a few months back i waited a week after i placed an order with nothing so i finally called, the girl told me they were waiting for one vinyl from the distributor. i was like well its nice to notify people :rolleyes: records finally came the following week

Yeah I have the same experience with them. In a few cases I forgot what I ordered and I ordered the same records from other Stores and then a week later got the stuff from 8ball and now I have doubles which I don't need