Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sgtfury

You Know Whats Pretty Fucking Sad????

Recommended Posts

THAT WE TRY TO PROMOTE A SMALL PARTY AND IN A RUSH DESIGN A FLYER... SOME LOCAL CPERS JUST TRYING TO DO SOMETHING POSITIVE IN THE SCENE....

AND OF THE FIRST 9 POSTS...NOT ONE BIT OF SUPPORT..NO "GOOD LUCKS"....JUST A CRITISISM OF THE PERCIEVED MUSICAL FORMAT, A CRITISISM OF THE FLYER AND THE USUAL SALEEN " I POST ON CLUBPLANET 100 TIMES A DAY...BUT IM NOT A LOSER" COMMENTS...

MAKES YOU WONDER, HUH...

:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well I would disregard the rhetoric concerning the flyer, as it was already stated it was a "Rush Job".. I would hope CP pepz would be more interested in the music. in any case much success with the party , and I will be in da house. :)

p.s. Take Andrew Thomas up on his offer, he is actually a pretty talented graphics designer. give the man some work ..:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sgtfury

THAT WE TRY TO PROMOTE A SMALL PARTY AND IN A RUSH DESIGN A FLYER... SOME LOCAL CPERS JUST TRYING TO DO SOMETHING POSITIVE IN THE SCENE....

AND OF THE FIRST 9 POSTS...NOT ONE BIT OF SUPPORT..NO "GOOD LUCKS"....JUST A CRITISISM OF THE PERCIEVED MUSICAL FORMAT, A CRITISISM OF THE FLYER AND THE USUAL SALEEN " I POST ON CLUBPLANET 100 TIMES A DAY...BUT IM NOT A LOSER" COMMENTS...

MAKES YOU WONDER, HUH...

:confused:

Is this post gonna help?

Here is what you should have posted:

Lol, yea our flyer is a piece of shit, it was a rush job... But you guys should really check it out, myself and pete are playing trance, 80's etc and this is a good op to check out the local djs... Its free and cheap and should be a good time.. Hey andrew why don't you make us a flyer and we'll fit some deck time in for ya....

etc.......

instead you take some comments about it, and then post this bullshit. :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I of course wish you the best of luck with your party...I may drop in on Sunday as a matter of fact, but my comment was directed more as a question than anything :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

saleen...you are wrong again...what i should have posted was this...

i will respect and listen to anyone's opinion other that saleen...because ive been waiting for awhile now to figure out what makes you think that you have your finger on the pulse of the clubbing world...the only finger you have is the one thats stuck up your own ass. just by the mere fact that you put up almost 100 f'n posts a day indicates that you obviously have no life and certainly no girlfriend. dude, seriously, im laughing as i write this because you are like a bad joke...a psychologist would have a field day analyzing your posts...the terms "loss of a grasp on reality" and "delusions of graduer" come to mind.

come on...get a grip..get away from the computer..stop guido fist pumping and make a life for yourself before its too late

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drew thank you for the support, your offer is golden. Fury as right as you are let up on the poor bastard he cant handle it, you are ruining his world. Saleen stop being so defensive you are discreditting your self. By the way why all the negativity we are all supposed to be friends here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sgtfury

saleen...you are wrong again...what i should have posted was this...

i will respect and listen to anyone's opinion other that saleen...because ive been waiting for awhile now to figure out what makes you think that you have your finger on the pulse of the clubbing world...the only finger you have is the one thats stuck up your own ass. just by the mere fact that you put up almost 100 f'n posts a day indicates that you obviously have no life and certainly no girlfriend. dude, seriously, im laughing as i write this because you are like a bad joke...a psychologist would have a field day analyzing your posts...the terms "loss of a grasp on reality" and "delusions of graduer" come to mind.

come on...get a grip..get away from the computer..stop guido fist pumping and make a life for yourself before its too late

You start a post to point out that people here could be more positive. Then you go into this bullshit rant. You really sound like a loser. I hope Pete's portion of the party is a huge success. But, I hope you fail miserably. I hope your records skip or get warped. In fact, I hope you pick up a chick and she gives you crabs you miserable bastard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by guyman1966

You start a post to point out that people here could be more positive. Then you go into this bullshit rant. You really sound like a loser. I hope Pete's portion of the party is a huge success. But, I hope you fail miserably. I hope your records skip or get warped. In fact, I hope you pick up a chick and she gives you crabs you miserable bastard.

:eek: :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

guyman...

(i started this out as a PM, but i decided to post it)

i am still trying to figure out why it is that Saleen pisses people off left and right and acts like a total asshole and yet when some people respond, many come to saleen's defenses...baffles me:confused:

as for your personal attack on me...cant figure that one out buddy...it is pretty fucking sad when you wish someone bad luck...:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sgtfury

guyman...

(i started this out as a PM, but i decided to post it)

i am still trying to figure out why it is that Saleen pisses people off left and right and acts like a total asshole and yet when some people respond, many come to saleen's defenses...baffles me:confused:

You really need to go hang out with biz.. Looks like you are all worked up over me just like biz... I find it funny...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×