Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lebron james

yeah, i think it's a little extreme too. And not in a jealous way, just in a "90 million for just wearing shoes" kinda way.

he'll get 11 million over 3 years playing bball, and 90 million wearing shoes for 7 years. Seem a little unbalanced.

Originally posted by phatman

...not being a prick...but 90 million?...wtf...i almost wish he'd break his fuckin leg to teach everyone involved a lesson...including himself...yeah so i'm an asshole...i dont think any of this is proper...

allot of ppl have been sayin that ..so dont feel like a dick about it

but its is shitty to wish harm to others...karma's a mutha fucka

i just know but id like his shoes these days

Originally posted by fineones

fuckin just signed a contract for

7 years with NIKE for 90 million dollars

..and he stilllll in highschool ....

:clap: :clap:

good for you kidd

pssst... i could get a dollar

he's nasty on the court... He actually came to Princeton, NJ to play his final game and I got to catch it on t.v. He's still very young for the NBA so I give him 3 years till he starts runnin shit due to the comp. However, you never know cause he has the confidence and talent to grow.

Originally posted by fineones

fuckin just signed a contract for

7 years with NIKE for 90 million dollars

..and he stilllll in highschool ....

:clap: :clap:

good for you kidd

pssst... i could get a dollar

do you think hes going to do for nike what jordan did for them???

never...mike is mike...everyone loves mike...lebron comes off as too cocky..and he's gona have a lot of guys going at him in his first year...MJ enjoyed a level of anonymity to a certain extent.

lebron has too much hype surrounding him...and people usually root for the underdog..somethign mike was for close to 10 yrs before he won his first ring...lebron is coming in on top..wont be the same

Originally posted by dgmodel

in regards to shoe sales... do you think ppl will buy up all his crap??? (you know what im getting at)

some people will but it will change when he is not in the limelight when it's NBA time... Like I stated earlier he needs time to grow in order to be on top in the NBA... to much comp

Originally posted by dgmodel

in regards to shoe sales... do you think ppl will buy up all his crap??? (you know what im getting at)

kids will..people who dont follow ball as close will.....its evident when Vince Carter gets voted into the starting lineup @ the all star game..and only played 10 games up to that point....

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

kids will..people who dont follow ball as close will.....its evident when Vince Carter gets voted into the starting lineup @ the all star game..and only played 10 games up to that point....

yeh that mad me laugh too

kids will deffinetly buy his shit..as soon as random rapper

wears his jersey in a video

shit will be sold out

im thinking the same... even though theres support at these levels... i think its over bought... possibly when this kid is in the nba and when her shoes are actually on the market maybe then... but i think here might be just a gamble...