Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DAVID MORALES @ SPACE 6-16

urei-1620

For all the beloved Househeads on the board,

Legendary DJ David Morales will be at Space this Saturday 6-16.

Come here why he was the worlds highest paid NYE DJ for the NYE Millenium bash at MOS London (200K).

See you on Saturday......

Originally posted by bbflux:

my husband is really pushing for Timo Maas.

it's all about Timo baby!

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

Is he really gonna be at Space this coming Saturday?, i checked Space's website and they dont have any info about that. Also checked their hotline and nothing. If he is there , i'll be there for sure too.

ciao cwm24.gif

Just confirmed that David Morales will definitely be spinning at Space on Saturday..

Oscar G will open for him in the Blue room, than he'll go out to the patio round 7:30 til??

Urei, word up..200k for 6hrs thats frikin CRAZYYY!!!.

By the way, I wonder if Morales is gonna make Luis switch the Rane MP2016 for a Urei 1620 for that night,like Danny did last time he was their. It did sound better in their that night.

See ya Saturday,

this will bring back memories of the Red Zone NYC in 1989 when Morales started blowing up....

for the trance heads,,I meant "blowing up" like becomeing extremely popular....

Later

And being paid 200K is supposed to make someone want go to see him? I'm sure Oakey makes some $, but I don't want to step near that...

Lor> I don't think you'll dig his style; if I were you I'd check out Kevin Yost this Saturday night at Goddess - amazing deep/tech house... I'd even compare him to Danny Howells when this NuBreed is spinnin' mellow.

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

I listened to some remixes from David Morales and he rocks everywhere he goes.

I guess Space will be packed tomorrow night, I am thinking now, Timo Maas or David Morales?

or should it be Crobar first and then hit Space for afterhours, I heard DM will spin out in the patio, that would be cool.

laterz!

Laliux cwm24.gif

had the chance to hear morales at a circuit party 2 months ago. most of his set consisted of classics with some favorable new ones tossed in.

i wouldn't say he is as finesse as howells or diggers but definitely is a crowd pleaser.

Lor> DM is gay house... wink.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Archived