Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston is coming...

Originally posted by Kittyk

Thanks 3rdfl...I appreciate it. I mean we travel long distance to party it up JErsey style...I should have a sign that says "Has drugs will travel....." I am so ready to get back to the Surf and Tempts....dum, dum-dum, dum, dum-dum....

"has drugs will travel"......ha ha ha....that is fawken hysterical.....let me draw you a map to our shorehouse.......and yes we invaded baaaaaaston over the winter.......felt like i was in a abercrombie cartoon....but still had a BLAST.......cant wait to meet some of you peeps.......welcome to the deep dark jungle!!!!....come find us at surf and tempts.....first drinks on you!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe... I was with those kids at the Surf and Tempts. Actually running back and forth from Jersey friends back to Boston to get them re-fills on supplies. LOL. What do you look like???

Dave is the guy that got arrested..he's getting married next month to one of the greatest girls I know. That should be some wedding...

Mr.Roddigga...I look forwarding to meeting you and the rest of your crew....

Joe... I was with those kids at the Surf and Tempts. Actually running back and forth from Jersey friends back to Boston to get them re-fills on supplies. LOL. What do you look like???

attachment.php?postid=1477423

6'4 thats my head in the back of the guy with the light blue shirt in the middle, Nick on the left, Jay on the right. What do you look like? Do you know Jay's friend Ramon from Jersey?

Dave is the guy that got arrested..he's getting married next month to one of the greatest girls I know. That should be some wedding...

Mr.Roddigga...I look forwarding to meeting you and the rest of your crew....

do i know dave? :confused: and who is he getting married to????

and jen i will introduce you to joe :) although i havent even met the infamous rodigga, dondiezel, and bus yet...

What the hell is all this khaki and Abercrombie talk...where the HELL did you go??? GOod God....I don't see that where I work...I see normal people...

Since there is soooo much talk I am expecting a huge display on partiness... I know the people I know can represent but what about the rest of you guys?

What the hell is all this khaki and Abercrombie talk...where the HELL did you go??? GOod God....I don't see that where I work...I see normal people...

Since there is soooo much talk I am expecting a huge display on partiness... I know the people I know can represent but what about the rest of you guys?

If your crew represents the way you and Nick did at the Factory, it's gonna get uglier than I thought.

woooooooooooooooooooooooo - Ric Flair

Originally posted by piro8

If your crew represents the way you and Nick did at the Factory, it's gonna get uglier than I thought.

woooooooooooooooooooooooo - Ric Flair

haha i know one of the kids.. hahahhahahah wait til you meet them ahahhahahahahaha :laugh:

Originally posted by nycchic24

do i know dave? :confused: and who is he getting married to????

and jen i will introduce you to joe :) although i havent even met the infamous rodigga, dondiezel, and bus yet...

Make sure to give bus a big kiss for me :D

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Piro.....I'll race ya to baaaaaston and back......ready go!!!!

Don- Let me stretch first and change into the cross country shorts then I'll meet you at the starting line!! Let's meet at the GWB around rush hour. Your thoughts??

JOe~I don't know Ramon...just Joy and them.....crazy boys. I was so messed up that I kept calling Chris Timmy all night...he was peeved.

NYCHIC~I don't think you know Dave...he used th hang with the 'Ville (a/k/a Somerville) at the Roxy. Always looked mad. I wonder if Randy is going down... I would LOVE To see him.

Originally posted by piro8

Don- Let me stretch first and change into the cross country shorts then I'll meet you at the starting line!! Let's meet at the GWB around rush hour. Your thoughts??

piro....you definitely sport those small ass running shorts......yes we can meet at the bridge........better yet.....I like the track at surf better.....we will have shots lined up at every bar......first one that falls or gets knocked the fawk out....LOSES!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

piro....you definitely sport those small ass running shorts......yes we can meet at the bridge........better yet.....I like the track at surf better.....we will have shots lined up at every bar......first one that falls or gets knocked the fawk out....LOSES!!!!

I'll leave work early to start training. Maybe chase a chicken like Balboa in Rocky 2 or I'll go find an icy mountain to run up ala Rocky 4. Regardless, I should be ready.

Neena- please stand by in case I need you to "cut me" so I can see out of my eye in case I hit it on the bar from stumbling.

Jarod...

Wow... you can really pick out a bostanite from the names...

Its going to look like a fucking gap commercial being taped at Tempt's on Saturday night...

All the nice caaaaa's paaaked outside in the caaaalot.....

Smashing good time to be had this weekend, fellas...

Whadupg?? No appeaaance this weekend???

KittyK... make sure to come say hello to bus...

I will load you up a nice ail (rail in bostanite) in ma bumpa fo ya...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Jarod...

Wow... you can really pick out a bostanite from the names...

Its going to look like a fucking gap commercial being taped at Tempt's on Saturday night...

All the nice caaaaa's paaaked outside in the caaaalot.....

Smashing good time to be had this weekend, fellas...

Whadupg?? No appeaaance this weekend???

KittyK... make sure to come say hello to bus...

I will load you up a nice ail (rail in bostanite) in ma bumpa fo ya...

:( Nope - I'll be stayin in the rain man suite at Foxwoods this weekend. Be in NYC next weekend though :D

And wasn't the plan that you guys would be back up to Baaaastin sometime before the summer anyways??? Get on it already!

Originally posted by dogekid

Red Sox suck.. sorry, not feeling very inventive today. got too much shit on my mind with the upcoming events.

Holla. Red Sox suck!

I got tickets for Monday's game, the Rocket goes for 300 against the Sox at the stadium!