Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish Review

sobeton

I think ppl bitch too much about the door prices. LP knows what he's doing...Space was one of two alternatives to the beach scene Sat night and he's smart to put the prices up that high cuz ppl will pay them. Dont show up so late and expect not to be paying top dollar, especially on a holiday with so many out-of-towners around. Thats how it's always been so why are ppl week after week complaining?

There was another great event just down the street.

Maydaze rocked!! :D :D

Originally posted by spacious

The later or longer you take to come the more expensive it gets...just like a hooker.

You all are missing the most amazing point in L.P.'s post... HE PAYS FOR SEX!!! Can you believe that the creator/owner of one of the best clubs in the world has to pay hookers to get his rocks off? Maybe that is why he has allowed Saleen to be banned… that eliminates the competition for the whores and keeps the prices down. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

when ali threw down the timo maas track "unite" i knew the night was going to be memorable. i heard that trademark deep dish renaissance sound that i so love. not to mention i could not decide who i enjoyed better sharam or ali.

louis i had a great time. thank you for booking such great talent @ space34. looking forward to saeed & palash on 6.7.03 oh, by the way louis i know that your heart, soul, and feet are truely with this music and to increase the awareness of this music and our scene. your club is great. the crowd was great this weekend as well. as soon as deep dish's cd is out i will be there at virgin to snag my copy up.

i also enjoyed dj roland's set on the magical space terrace. then for a refreshing change of pace. it was great to hear oscar g after roland for sunrise sessions. biz, thank u for a great evening.

abraham

• 1 year later...