Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its official..im a transexual.

sgtfury

once upon a time, the generally accepted definition of a transvestite was "a straight man dressed as a woman," and a drag queen was "a gay man dressed as a woman," and a transexual was someone who had undergone "gender reassignment surgery." then there were "female impersonators," who were usually, but not always, gay men who performed (more or less) in drag. don't even get me started on drag kings.

anyway, some live as women, some don't. some rely on hormones and/or silicone injections to further feminize their appearances. some are pre-op, some are post-op, and some are kinda mid-op. some are attracted to men, some to women, some to both, and some to none of the above. it can get a little confusing.

nowadays, though, they're all divas, especially if you're not fast enough finding them (and their entourage) on the guest list.

drag king contest: women, usually lesbians, dressed as men, some with glued-on facial hair, most with bulges in their trousers, strutting their stuff for fun and (sometimes) profit. the participants aren't always butch dykes offstage; sometimes, it's the closeted, bi-femmes who put on the best show.

Originally posted by saintjohn

drag king contest: women, usually lesbians, dressed as men, some with glued-on facial hair, most with bulges in their trousers, strutting their stuff for fun and (sometimes) profit. the participants aren't always butch dykes offstage; sometimes, it's the closeted, bi-femmes who put on the best show.

If I dressed up as a football player once for Halloween, does that make me a drag king:confused: