Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Sunday + Tempts Review

Serge, thanks so much for the love at the door. That line was redic, my boys from Boston thank you. They'd still be waiting on line. Sunday Sunday Sunday Surf was slam packed, jammed with a nice mix of ladies as always. Gotta give Kirk Lopez some love, you could feel a vibe in the crowd, the energy - great fawkin time! Right down to two topless girls on stage, that blond was :woah: Piro, Alan, thanks for the invite upstairs, yes I do remember you. I was still trying to get with every one so I never made it up. Next time, some shots! Z always nice to see you're smiling face, damn girl they had you working your ass off! Surf was hot, decent track selection, some classics. Am I the only person that likes Castor & Pollux - Serenity (JF Sebastian Remix)? Kirk gotta drop that at Surf! Checked out at 9:30 for my first visit to Tempts this Summer.

Thanks to Hype for blending into that line. First, whats up with the VIP area at Tempts? With seats? Who the hell wants to be up there? Everyone knows the VIP is at the back bar and dance floor! Boston in house, kttyk - nice to meet you, and nycchic - good to see you again. If it wasnt for a few of the bouncers being assholes on Saturday, Jay would have been there too. Some of you bouncers need to grow the fawk up and stop beating people up for no reason. :bigfinge: You're NOT TOUGH because you're a bouncer and BEATING people up for little to no reason is bullshit. Its easy to be tough when you have 10+ of you with the same attitude, I'm sorry thats bullshit. My boy never starts trouble, never, never, some of you need an attitude adjustment! Anyways, Tempts was absolutely insane. It was a long winter, but Denny you made it worth the wait. Sick time! Two of my favorite smiling cp faces, Stardo + Neena, always a pleasure. :D I could hardly see you girls in that dark corner. Some shots next time? Too many shots at Surf, I wasnt feeling it last night. Drinking sucks. I didnt know you girls know my people from Boston or ya do know. Rodigga next time I am capturing you for some shots too bro. I see you swinging the ladies on the dance floor, a hottie too! Tempkid always in the house. My friends wanted to leave around 2, but Denny kept dropping the classics over the next hour and every time they wanted to walk out, the man kept bringing us back with the mix. Follow me!!! My Love always brings back memories of one of the best Summers ever at Tempts! With head still attached, Tempts was a sobering experience and still a sick time as always. Gotta get over to the back back for some Otter shots, too damn crowded over there Sunday night! See you all soon!

Njguido or one of you camera carrying fawkers, hope you got a photo of that blond on stage. If not, you should keep the camera home next time! Pay attention, ya missed some classic shots. :blank:

<<~~~~~~~~~HURTIN`!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......nice to see everyone i saw ... u know who u r..............i am unable to write in detail lol............i am gonna go cut off my feet and lay in my bed like a coffin.................................

***yOu dOn'T eVeN kNoW mE.......;):D

Originally posted by misk

i am gonna go cut off my feet and lay in my bed like a coffin.................................

funny, i heard this from a few of my friends, i told them to stop worrying about style and be comfortable when you plan on dancing for hours on end

It was nice seeing you sweetie....you were breaking out the moves...hehe I caught ya. Not bad. ;)

Your Boston friends are cool as hell.

I had no idea you knew them. :D :D :D

Met some of them in SOBE during this past WMC...and some through nycchic24.

Originally posted by neena16

It was nice seeing you sweetie....you were breaking out the moves...hehe I caught ya. Not bad. ;)

Your Boston friends are cool as hell.

I had no idea you knew them. :D :D :D

Met some of them in SOBE during this past WMC...and some through nycchic24.

Haha those my were worst moves, lol, I was dead tired and not so much in the mood when I seen you girls on the dancefloor. Next time I'll bust out some new ones for ya. :laugh: I know those guys from Boston very well, Nick Jay Tim Mark and the girls. Actually one of my friends met them at WMC a few years ago and we've been tight since. Those guys are great, they party with the best of 'em! We are all planning on taking a weekend in Boston to go to Jay's after hours at Sunrise (the old Tantra) sometime at the end of June. Yall should join... we're probably taking 20+ of us up there in June. They take care of us better than anyone I've ever met in the biz, good people, even better friends.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Haha those my were worst moves, lol, I was dead tired and not so much in the mood when I seen you girls on the dancefloor. Next time I'll bust out some new ones for ya. :laugh: I know those guys from Boston very well, Nick Jay Tim Mark and the girls. Actually one of my friends met them at WMC a few years ago and we've been tight since. Those guys are great, they party with the best of 'em! We are all planning on taking a weekend in Boston to go to Jay's after hours at Sunrise (the old Tantra) sometime at the end of June. Yall should join... we're probably taking 20+ of us up there in June. They take care of us better than anyone I've ever met in the biz, good people, even better friends.

hehe!! I'll be looking out for your new moves...hope you're not camera shy. ;)

We're all thinking about a road trip as well....not sure when though. Keep us in the loop though about when you're going. :D

Serge, thanks so much for the love at the door. That line was redic, my boys from Boston thank you. They'd still be waiting on line. Sunday Sunday Sunday Surf was slam packed, jammed with a nice mix of ladies as always. Gotta give Kirk Lopez some love, you could feel a vibe in the crowd, the energy - great fawkin time! Right down to two topless girls on stage, that blond was :woah: Piro, Alan, thanks for the invite upstairs, yes I do remember you. I was still trying to get with every one so I never made it up. Next time, some shots! Z always nice to see you're smiling face, damn girl they had you working your ass off! Surf was hot, decent track selection, some classics. Am I the only person that likes Castor & Pollux - Serenity (JF Sebastian Remix)? Kirk gotta drop that at Surf! Checked out at 9:30 for my first visit to Tempts this Summer.

Thanks to Hype for blending into that line. First, whats up with the VIP area at Tempts? With seats? Who the hell wants to be up there? Everyone knows the VIP is at the back bar and dance floor! Boston in house, kttyk - nice to meet you, and nycchic - good to see you again. If it wasnt for a few of the bouncers being assholes on Saturday, Jay would have been there too. Some of you bouncers need to grow the fawk up and stop beating people up for no reason. :bigfinge: You're NOT TOUGH because you're a bouncer and BEATING people up for little to no reason is bullshit. Its easy to be tough when you have 10+ of you with the same attitude, I'm sorry thats bullshit. My boy never starts trouble, never, never, some of you need an attitude adjustment! Anyways, Tempts was absolutely insane. It was a long winter, but Denny you made it worth the wait. Sick time! Two of my favorite smiling cp faces, Stardo + Neena, always a pleasure. :D I could hardly see you girls in that dark corner. Some shots next time? Too many shots at Surf, I wasnt feeling it last night. Drinking sucks. I didnt know you girls know my people from Boston or ya do know. Rodigga next time I am capturing you for some shots too bro. I see you swinging the ladies on the dance floor, a hottie too! Tempkid always in the house. My friends wanted to leave around 2, but Denny kept dropping the classics over the next hour and every time they wanted to walk out, the man kept bringing us back with the mix. Follow me!!! My Love always brings back memories of one of the best Summers ever at Tempts! With head still attached, Tempts was a sobering experience and still a sick time as always. Gotta get over to the back back for some Otter shots, too damn crowded over there Sunday night! See you all soon!

Njguido or one of you camera carrying fawkers, hope you got a photo of that blond on stage. If not, you should keep the camera home next time! Pay attention, ya missed some classic shots. :blank:

Nice seeing you at Surf Club. It was too packed downstairs to hold a conversation with anyone. Hope you had fun!!

misk- It was nice seeing you at Tempts. At the time we saw you, I was on a mission to find something that I dropped on the floor. Next time, I will talk your ear off, lol. Besides, I was SWEATING like a friggin pig, so I was also embarassed...........it was that disgusting.

We're all thinking about a road trip as well....not sure when though. Keep us in the loop though about when you're going. :D

Sounds good. Boston is a great time, especially with all those guys. They have a big crew up there and now that Jay has an owner's share in a club, we're going to go absolutely crazy. Empty the chicken coup out some weekend and join us.

hehe!! I'll be looking out for your new moves...hope you're not camera shy. ;)

boston sucks

:D

hey sweets good seeing you too on saturday. it is definitely a small world. (especially when it comes to boston and jersey) i didnt come down til sat night/sundary morning but i heard what happened through jen. (re: jay)

couldnt help but laugh when Boston got a shout out at Tempts! :laugh: i was like wtf? but yes, boston can hang wiht the best of them. i think this weekend def proved it. :shades:

Originally posted by piro8

misk- It was nice seeing you at Tempts. At the time we saw you, I was on a mission to find something that I dropped on the floor. Next time, I will talk your ear off, lol. Besides, I was SWEATING like a friggin pig, so I was also embarassed...........it was that disgusting.

...LOL....i just wrote to u guys on another thread....:laugh: all i remember was u kept grabbing my arm saying DON'T LEAVE....wait here!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 sec!..............:laugh: ....but i too was on a mission!!!!!!!!!!!!....lol....................many many weekends ahead!!!!!!!!:D

Joey....so nice to meet you. I hope to see you when you make it up to Boston. My weekend was SICK!! So much drama but even more fun. First two hours there my friend falls off a balcony and gets rushed to the hospital.....but his ass was out the next night at Surf and Tempts....Boston represents...met so many good JErsey peeps...

Originally posted by Kittyk

Joey....so nice to meet you. I hope to see you when you make it up to Boston. My weekend was SICK!! So much drama but even more fun. First two hours there my friend falls off a balcony and gets rushed to the hospital.....but his ass was out the next night at Surf and Tempts....Boston represents...met so many good JErsey peeps...

You too Jen, we'll probably be up at the end of June. I think we're coming strong this time, probably 20 or more of us hopefully!

...LOL....i just wrote to u guys on another thread....:laugh: all i remember was u kept grabbing my arm saying DON'T LEAVE....wait here!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 sec!..............:laugh: ....but i too was on a mission!!!!!!!!!!!!....lol....................many many weekends ahead!!!!!!!!:D

hahaha, to make a long story short, I was on the floor for literally 45 minutes to an hour looking for something. I went down for 5 minutes, came back up for air then went down again, repeatedly until my better half found it. I wanted to say hi and small talk, but it was imperative that this thing was found. It's probably better that you bounced b/c I looked like I jumped into a swimming pool, that how gross I felt and looked (sweat monster).

hahaha, to make a long story short, I was on the floor for literally 45 minutes to an hour looking for something. I went down for 5 minutes, came back up for air then went down again, repeatedly until my better half found it. I wanted to say hi and small talk, but it was imperative that this thing was found. It's probably better that you bounced b/c I looked like I jumped into a swimming pool, that how gross I felt and looked (sweat monster).

I still cant believe you found it:laugh:

....lol....it's ok........that's kinda what i figured.........i mean.......picutre this.............i'm making my way towards the BumpRoom lol.........and i see u guys((much to my excitement))....then there's u......all frantic......"WAIT RIGHT HERE"......so i turn and ....WHERE DID HE GO.....then u POP back up....."DON'T LEAVE".......ok....wait....where the hell is he?......POP UP AGAIN!..........ONE MORE SECOND!.............lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::laugh: :laugh:

....lol....it's ok........that's kinda what i figured.........i mean.......picutre this.............i'm making my way towards the BumpRoom lol.........and i see u guys((much to my excitement))....then there's u......all frantic......"WAIT RIGHT HERE"......so i turn and ....WHERE DID HE GO.....then u POP back up....."DON'T LEAVE".......ok....wait....where the hell is he?......POP UP AGAIN!..........ONE MORE SECOND!.............lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::laugh: :laugh:

Next time it will be under better circumstances, I promise. I had a lot of nerve doing a "Full Metal Jacket Army Crawl" like I was the only person in the area. Ehh, What can you do??? :)

....to bad i didn't find it for ya.........then we coulda had a bow bow chickie wernit moment! lol............

.........did u drop your............contact?!........BOW bOw ChiCkiE wErniT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time it will be under better circumstances, I promise. I had a lot of nerve doing a "Full Metal Jacket Army Crawl" like I was the only person in the area. Ehh, What can you do??? :)

I hope you dropped something really worthy to be crawling around like that. Its funny when you see people crawling on the ground at Tempts with a lighter. Hmmm I can only imagine whatcha were looking for. :laugh:

I hope you dropped something really worthy to be crawling around like that. Its funny when you see people crawling on the ground at Tempts with a lighter. Hmmm I can only imagine whatcha were looking for. :laugh:

That Silver Dollar was a family heirloom, I had no choice. :laugh:

ummmm correction....I found it..with much dedication and loyalty. poor kitty was all alone on the floor waiting for her mommy.

Thank god nobody stepped on it....................your poor sister got to see all of us at our best or worst depending on how you look at it...........................but thank god it wasnt like the old skool mangled days!!!