Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How does everyone feel about EDDIE BAEZ

Originally posted by sheendawg

I love him! He fell off and picked himself back up, he's cool AND he's cute. :D

Thats my boy!!! he really cares about the music and the crowd. He's got a lot of talent. However, a lot of people have mixed feelings about him

I heard a lot about him being a sick DJ becuase of when he used to spin at Tunnel....but he guest DJ'd at a club I worked at in the city and lets just say...I was highly disappointed. He maybe broke out with one good track...then came J-Z, B.I.G, 50 Cent....I wanted to walk out right then..........MISERABLE

Im hoping he was asked to play that crap because the crowd was into it....

although there WAS a seperate Hip Hop room!!!

:confused:

I heard him at Factory a couple years ago on a Friday and he was good. Then he came to my school this year and he wasn't so good, but I think that was more because of the crowd. I would have loved to hear him play whatever he wanted, but I think he was a little pissed (rightfully so) because only about 20 people showed up because my school is beat :mad: Anyway, I think he is a good DJ, but he's also good at catering to the crowd. He is also a really nice guy :)

He was amazing at Tunnel, got me into the scene.

But I've seen him in DC a few times and was disappointed, he has been catering very much to his large gay following. But 'Without You' was a bomb, and hopefully his upcoming stuff will be tight.

But he has definitely fallen from the days when he would fill any club in NYC that he played in. It sucks b/c he is such a cool guy.

I read in an interview with CLubplanet that he thinks the music now is all the same and every DJ is playing the same TECHHOUSE style and to me hes right. He wants to play more underground vocals with tribal beats to it.

Originally posted by danihawk

I heard him at Factory a couple years ago on a Friday and he was good. Then he came to my school this year and he wasn't so good, but I think that was more because of the crowd. I would have loved to hear him play whatever he wanted, but I think he was a little pissed (rightfully so) because only about 20 people showed up because my school is beat :mad: Anyway, I think he is a good DJ, but he's also good at catering to the crowd. He is also a really nice guy :)

what school do you go to? I know he was at rutgers not too long ago.

All I can say is be on the lookout for him, cause he's still got that FIYAH!! So, just wait and see for yourselves.

Coupled with Mike Negron, it is going to be a good summer for these two. They complement each other VERY well, and I hope they play together again soon. I haven't been in NY in months, but I am madly in love with Mike. He is the sweetest man I have ever met in my life, PERIOD. Has he been spinning lately, and where? I can't wait to see him again, I might even try to mash. :laugh:

What's the word on Mike Negron? Need some information on this guy. He signed up on metromix recently and I'm not too familiar with him.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by sheendawg

All I can say is be on the lookout for him, cause he's still got that FIYAH!! So, just wait and see for yourselves.

Coupled with Mike Negron, it is going to be a good summer for these two. They complement each other VERY well, and I hope they play together again soon. I haven't been in NY in months, but I am madly in love with Mike. He is the sweetest man I have ever met in my life, PERIOD. Has he been spinning lately, and where? I can't wait to see him again, I might even try to mash. :laugh:

Originally posted by djqwest

What's the word on Mike Negron? Need some information on this guy. He signed up on metromix recently and I'm not too familiar with him.

Thanks in advance.

Know this kid personally........cool as shit

mixes and cuts the shit out of tracks....gets people movin

he's been around but never gets the recognition cause he's sporatic with gigs and crowds

Thanks Jon, should I bring him on?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Know this kid personally........cool as shit

mixes and cuts the shit out of tracks....gets people movin

he's been around but never gets the recognition cause he's sporatic with gigs and crowds