Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Everyone Is Recovering From Their.....

Picotto, Saeed and Palash, Behrouz and DT.. sick memorial day weekend.. back to back nights out aint that easy but u do what is right.. who was there for both nights?? shit was complete insanity for real.. anyways.. DH saturday.. im there as always.. peace

jerseyyyy shorrre

Had a great time at Tempts, XS, Surf Sunday and MERGE--

a word to those who can apprieciate a good sound system..MERGE had the CLEAREST, LOUDEST, CRAZIEST sound system I have ever heard. It definitely beats out SF's, Roxy and Arc's Phazons and whatever else I've heard....

Good times this weekend :D

worked saturday night... then headed straight to picotto @ arc... got home slept from 8am-11am :blank:, went to the mall... then drove to surfclub in seaside with some friends from 330-7, came home hung out at one friends house for his bday... went to another friends house for HIS bday... came home around midnight... PASSED OUT.

long long weekend.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

a word to those who can apprieciate a good sound system..MERGE had the CLEAREST, LOUDEST, CRAZIEST sound system I have ever heard. It definitely beats out SF's, Roxy and Arc's Phazons and whatever else I've heard....

Agreed, when I walked in I was like WTF!! Nice job they did

Well as i write this post i just arrived home and my memorial day weekend is over.First i was at websterhall on friday but left around 2ish cause of my lady. Then on saturday did websterhall from opening til closing. Then went to arc from 1230am till about 1145 am i just couldnt stand up anymore. Anybody who knows me knows i get down hard so iwas done. WOW ARCwas packed and insane s/d were a great appetizer for DANNY i was hopin danny wouldve came on earlier but hey 6am was just fine by me. Then today went to BOWLMOR LANES for my g/f pre bday celebration. ANd thats it cant wait for this weekend.

~ Thursday - Hectoshi @ Filter.....Insane in the brain!!!

~ Friday/Saturday - awoke the Jersey local bar whore in me....went home for the weekend.

~ Sunday - Detached>Centro>Arc. Altho Arc sucked a big fat NUT for the whole 20minutes I was there...Detached was off the hook and Centro was just plain IN FUCKING SANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Monday - just plain fucked.....all day! :hump:

Was anyone else's weekend RUINED by the rain or was it just me????

Friday- we stayed home

Sat- worked on Long Island....which was a decent crowd considering all the Hamptons parties THEN to SF for a little while

Sunday-recouperated

Monday-we watched movies and ATE LIKE PIGS!!!!!

:D

teh rain didnt stop me at all....

thursday - prohibited beatz at centro

friday - bars with my brother visiting frim NC

saturday - surprise party for my dad

sunday - layo and bushwacka at centro

monday tronic treatment

i feel the minutes counting down until i need to crawl underneath my desk and go to sleep....

Originally posted by eck739

Ugh, tell me about it.

If it werent for all of my boss and superiors not being at work today, I would have DEFINATELY called in sick.

Lets all hope for a stress free, light day back to work!!!!

well i am grateful that my weekly 1:1 with my boss isnt this morning, cause i thought it was.

seeing JP in Philly friday nite (when he came on @ 1:00 he just started off with some CRAZY hard tribal, then just destroyed the place, playing sick track after track after track)

then saturday i went to casbah...

then i was out of comission for the weekend

couldnt even go to temps with my friends on sunday:D

Fri- got drunk, went to Merge (it was empty) went to a friends house and drank.

Sat- got drunk...went to Merge...had the best fuckin' time.

Sun- Temps...packed as hell, but fun.

Mon.- tried not to fall asleep driving home.