Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All the pretty girls and boys from Merge this weekend

Thank You.

It was an amazing weekend.

Friday started off with Demar who did an amazing job and really ripped it up turned the tables to Manny the Greek another high energy set with a nice crowd over to Skribble.

Saturday Richie Rydell was on fire all night and Merge was and is the place to be Saturday nights. The energy in there can not be duplicated. It had the feel of a factory anniversary or the night Luz was at Metro and Richie was out of control.

As those of you that came dowen this weekend have noticed I will be at the door every Saturday this summer at Merge and I will try to accomodate every one and get you all in w/o having to wait too long but as you can see it was mass hysteria out there.

Richie's set was probably on of the best set's I have heard EVER it is in close competition with Sunday nights set.

Don't know which topped which though. Good to see Jim Heinz dancin all night raving about Richie's set and the amazing Sound System.

This whole weekend was pure insanity with Joe Giorgio Mark amatucci Demar Manny the Greek and The one and only Richie Rydell. Thank you to all that came out and good seeing all the cpers

Kosta P

Richie's set on saturday night was definetely one of the best i have heard in sooo long. He did such an amazing Job.

I saw the mob scene out there Kosta, good job with the door...

Georgie-thank you so much for everything. You really hooked it up more than I can say....love ya much....

Originally posted by solargirl

Hi kosta:D

After I left sunday..I went to Ihop:D

I had a short stack and hasbrowns..yummy.

Did you ask about my suggestion;)

There is a pic of you and mark..from sunady night that i posted.

See ya next week.

trying to think of the suggestion drawing a blank...it was a looong weekend you'll have to remind me.

It was fun being a pimp for a little bit.

you almost caused 50 accidents standing outside.....what a hottie.

I saw the pic. Cant wait till he rips it up again friday!!!!

Originally posted by Jsen7

Merge definitely was a great time saturday and sunday. Ritchie tore the roof off both nights. It's going to be one hell of a summer. Thanks to the Merge crew and the good company! :beer::aright:

hey..I met you..I kind of remeber it..I am pretty sure i was watsed though:D

I just remeber spelling your name or something..right?

Or did i dream that?:confused:

hey..I met you..I kind of remeber it..I am pretty sure i was watsed though:D

I just remeber spelling your name or something..right?

Or did i dream that?:confused:

Yes we actually met briefly a few weeks ago at merge. I think it was the night XS was redeeming vouchers. Dondiezel introduced us. How r u?

Merge was unf'nbelievable this weekend. My body is still numb, I lost my voice, I was making my own drinks, and there was bizatches everywhere. I don't know what else I could ask for.

Rydell has all of Heinz's unreleased shit (about 7 or 8 new tracks). Keep an ear out for them all... :eek:

To all the Merge staff: Thanks for makin' a negro feel at home :D

Kosta..one word..Cage!:D

Ahh yes. Now I remember, but who's going inside the cage is the big question.....;)

Umm If I remember correctly last year during the Eye Candy Party there was one that I "happened" to be "persuaded" into lol.

:D

Originally posted by kostaP

Thank You.

It was an amazing weekend.

Friday started off with Demar who did an amazing job and really ripped it up turned the tables to Manny the Greek another high energy set with a nice crowd over to Skribble.

Saturday Richie Rydell was on fire all night and Merge was and is the place to be Saturday nights. The energy in there can not be duplicated. It had the feel of a factory anniversary or the night Luz was at Metro and Richie was out of control.

As those of you that came dowen this weekend have noticed I will be at the door every Saturday this summer at Merge and I will try to accomodate every one and get you all in w/o having to wait too long but as you can see it was mass hysteria out there.

Richie's set was probably on of the best set's I have heard EVER it is in close competition with Sunday nights set.

Don't know which topped which though. Good to see Jim Heinz dancin all night raving about Richie's set and the amazing Sound System.

This whole weekend was pure insanity with Joe Giorgio Mark amatucci Demar Manny the Greek and The one and only Richie Rydell. Thank you to all that came out and good seeing all the cpers

Kosta P

your still a Pussy

Originally posted by kostaP

Aww lock I missed you too. FEG

Maybe we can have a drink next time!!!!! If you can hang till the end. :cool:

Maybe..... we'll see.. it is aLONG drive home bro.....

but I will be ther eagian soon.. don't you worry...

and drinks.. ... I have a BETTER Idea......