Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tix for Indy Day

calix

As of today, I got permission to secure as many tix as we might need for the Bliss/Renaissance party.

All I need is a number.

So, how many are going?

------------------

"Anyone who wants to understand DJ culture has to go to the club."

- Neil Tennant (Pet Shop Boys)

(4)I'm game!, Satoshi, here I come!

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Originally posted by pod:

maybe we can get a bulk discount.

personally i dont mind paying $20. plz, that is soo cheap to have all those talented people in one house. not to metion that we're showing support for them...

Originally posted by staceyg5:

personally i dont mind paying $20. plz, that is soo cheap to have all those talented people in one house. not to metion that we're showing support for them...

hell, I'd pay 20.00$ just to see Satoshi for 3 hrs!! but, now the fact that Slacker is gonna be there along with Soul Mekanik and Deep Dish .. oh goodie!

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

AIM: digit960

Hi, I hope it's not too late but since I am not from the Miami area, can I also get on the list for 2 tix? Does this mean that tix will be on reserve for us at Space that night for $20 or that they will save them for us to purchase before that night?

TKS!

PM for more info on this

oooh oooh, i wanna be a cool junkie! cwm4.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

AIM: digit960

I'm sure I'll be seeing most of you at Diggers so I'll take the tix there...for the rest that dont make it, PM me so we can make arrangements.

Now ,I'd like to be a COOL junkie, seeing as to how I am probably classified as just a junkie at the moment. But to be cool too...

------------------

"Anyone who wants to understand DJ culture has to go to the club."

- Neil Tennant (Pet Shop Boys)

Archived