Solar Girl- Pics-MERGE-Sat

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by itzbangin

first post third pic down blonde in the middle is really cute

ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE LOOKING AT HER FACE? I THINK YOU ARE CAUGHT UP IN... TITWORLD....WHAT DOES SHE HAVE ON? A NIGHTGOWN? WHAT WAS THAT THE PAJAMA PARTY AT MERGE? AND BLONDE HAIR IS PLAYED OUT :nono: SORRY I'M A FASHION DESIGNER SO I'M VERY CRITICAL!:idea:

I like what I see from Merge so far. I think that is the place to be..

I see some Double Ds dancers in these pictures.

But I hope they werent trying to bring it to that circle on Sunday night because they had no moves.

I agree the girl in the middle is goodlooking.

ok..first of all the blonde and any of the girls are not dancers.

The blonde does the door with me.

And her shirt is from arden b. its not a night gown..and if it was its sexy anyway.

House diva-no matter what you do or who you are ..how is ok to insult a person because of what your Job is?

No they are not bring it to the circle ..like I said we all work ate merge but not as dancers..I do the door and vip sales,the two with white merge shirts are cocktail staff,and court does door also.

thats all for now:D

haha..I was not shouting or mad..if i was i would type like this..

WHAT DID YOU SAY MOFO!!!!!!!!! sorry for miss reading your post.

hahaha:D

I was just defending the comments made about the "blonde"

Because all the girls also work for me at my salon,and im like thier mom..so if anyone talks crap about them I usually come to their defense;)

THAT SHIRT IS A NIGHTMARE NEED I SAY MORE...YOUR OUTFIT IS CUTE ITS VERY TARZAN MEETS JANE! INFACT YOU REMIND ME OF "JANE"! I'M SPEAKING THE TRUTH THAT'S A NIGHT GOWN AND ARDEN B...BLOWS!!! IF YOU WANT A STYLIST LET ME KNOW BUT I GET $100 AN HOUR....BUT WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU GUYS YOU'D REALLY BE THANKING ME....I'LL FIND YOU CLOTHES THAT NO ONE WILL HAVE AND NOT COSTING A FORTUNE...THE KEY IS YOU HAVE TO PAY ME FOR MY SECRETS!!! LOL!

Originally posted by solargirl

ok..first of all the blonde and any of the girls are not dancers.

The blonde does the door with me.

And her shirt is from arden b. its not a night gown..and if it was its sexy anyway.

House diva-no matter what you do or who you are ..how is ok to insult a person because of what your Job is?

No they are not bring it to the circle ..like I said we all work ate merge but not as dancers..I do the door and vip sales,the two with white merge shirts are cocktail staff,and court does door also.

thats all for now:D

:D

First of all..I dont care how much money you make.

And all of my clothes are one of a kind..they are made for me at limpasse in manhatten.

I make 10 times as much as you and but I would never insult anyone because I thought I was better then them.

Have a nice day.

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

THAT SHIRT IS A NIGHTMARE NEED I SAY MORE...YOUR OUTFIT IS CUTE ITS VERY TARZAN MEETS JANE! INFACT YOU REMIND ME OF "JANE"! I'M SPEAKING THE TRUTH THAT'S A NIGHT GOWN AND ARDEN B...BLOWS!!! IF YOU WANT A STYLIST LET ME KNOW BUT I GET $100 AN HOUR....BUT WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU GUYS YOU'D REALLY BE THANKING ME....I'LL FIND YOU CLOTHES THAT NO ONE WILL HAVE AND NOT COSTING A FORTUNE...THE KEY IS YOU HAVE TO PAY ME FOR MY SECRETS!!! LOL!

:D

Do you think you can clean up a poor little DirtyShoreBoy?

Originally posted by DEMARSPIN

Dan she can't even recognize Limpasse from NYC you don't want her to touch you! Get a professional...:tongue:

Good lookin out Demar!! :D

Maybe 4realhousediva needs to pull the LimpASSeDick out her ass

Originally posted by solargirl

First of all..I dont care how much money you make.

And all of my clothes are one of a kind..they are made for me at limpasse in manhatten.

I make 10 times as much as you and but I would never insult anyone because I thought I was better then them.

Have a nice day.

YOU DO NOT MAKE MORE MONEY THEN ME! IF YOU DID YOU WOULDN'T BE WORKING THE DOOR OF A CLUB...WELL OFF CLASSY PEOPLE DON'T DO THAT! NEVERTHELESS WORKING THE DOOR OF "MERGE" IN SEASIDE! LIMPASSE ALSO MAKES THE CLOTHES FOR THE GIRLS THAT WORK AT "VIP'S" AND THE OTHER STRIPE DENS...SO I WOULDN'T BE BRAGGING ABOUT THAT EITHER.