Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my army grows

what is NOT pictured here wa the carcass of siberian tiger that was bought by subsurface productions from Sigfreid and Roy, let loose in Brooklyn, then hunted by this crew (on foot), killed with a fatal bite to the tiger's throat (go heretic!) and eaten (after tweaking since last wednesday, it makes a man hungry). Heretic went first, but here they are celebrating their kill.

Bravo, guys!!

I H I

No, this was not a goth party

And yes, i'm drinkin a 40 of OE

Had a few of them that nite ;)

This was one of the Freak Connexion parties that the Art-Kor crew from France does when they come to visit. They book me to spin my twisted shit the entire nite while people get suspended by hooks thru their skin and shit like that. Good wholesome fun.

And I think I'm looking at what/who I wanted to be hunting that nite, IHI. No tiger, but the tweaking's possible. lol

Originally posted by heretic909

No, this was not a goth party

And yes, i'm drinkin a 40 of OE

Had a few of them that nite ;)

This was one of the Freak Connexion parties that the Art-Kor crew from France does when they come to visit. They book me to spin my twisted shit the entire nite while people get suspended by hooks thru their skin and shit like that. Good wholesome fun.

And I think I'm looking at what/who I wanted to be hunting that nite, IHI. No tiger, but the tweaking's possible. lol

LOL. It's all over your face. Did you tap that ass or what?

I H I

Originally posted by ivehadit

LOL. It's all over your face. Did you tap that ass or what?

I H I

nah, her b/f was there, and i had to get all of my gear back to kweenz afterwards. soon, though.... very soon...

and since i've been getting a few messages about what we're wearing in this pic, i'll just mention it here that the shirts those people have on are my design and available for purchase on my site at www.subsurfaceproductions.com

actually, i make the shirts at home. so those that are interested in buying one, not only will you be supporting my drug habits (of which i'm always grateful.. lol j/k), but you'll also be wearing something that was actually made by my psychotic ass. so when my music eventually blows up (it'll happen... someday, i hope), you can say that you own a 'dräcos original' that he made in the corner of his kitchen when he was a struggling artist living in kweenz. the "who-gives-a-shit" value alone will make it one of the wisest investments you'll ever make. ;)